Talk behind

So Yea being so absent this past few moths I'll make it up to you, sorry if I suck of making stuff like these also can you put recommendations because I'm desperate:')

Being talk behind your back is like someone who stabs you over and over again that you didn't even know, it kills you into a heartbreaking mash up.

People who do those stuff are mostly friends, because they're friends who are eventually fake and shitty and bullies too, being Talk behind your back is a very sad experience to go through.

These are one of my reason why I am still now depressed,so this is why I'm making this chapter...for you guys to not be like me.

Who's constantly stuck in this dark hole that I can't even reach out so that's why i'm doing this so you wouldn't feel the same, I maybe too late but to me its never too late to change.

Anyways, for me personally if I know someone is talking behind my back me, I basically is just silent don't do that.

Now that I am strong and independent if I were you if someone is talking behind my back to just be yourself no matter what other people tell you or how flawed you are, love yourself because of you're flaws and always be yourself no matter how many people had talk stuff behind you're back.

Don't look at you're flaws look at you're and smile (truthfully) because a smile is the best medicine for a flawed person.

Sorry for bad explaining anyways another chapter, okay guys please put recommendations cause I have nothing to say help me I'm desperate.

Love you all~~~~

Thankyou guys for the small things you did so I can continue this chapter and other chapters to come.

Thanks for comments,votes and adding this to you're list so you could be updated this :D