Giving up

I personally got to some points that I think I dont deserve this and it feels like I'm giving up because it feels like I don't belong or i'm not worth something.

Giving up is a term if you have enough if trying or getting something ilthat will never happen for you're perspective.

But as years pass people and reality taught me how to don't give up on anything.

How? You may say?

Simple giving up is a term now use if you don't fight, someone told me before or think I heard it or looked at something before like:

"If you give up you lose but if you don't you'll grow to be a fighter," because everyone here has times we want to give up in life but did you?

No, because you know you're not ready to give it all up, yes you may be alittle down or so much down but that doesn't mean you're spirit wants to give up its only you're mind making those decisions, but you're hearts hurts so much that the heart didn't think properly so now the spirit it very wise the spirit knows.

The spirit knows that this is happening so the spirit tried its best to make you realised that you can keep going.

To keep fighting! Yea you may have this hope but end up so crushed again but I guess thats life its like an roller coaster it goes up and it goes down, its true that no ones perfect that's why its so cool, why?

Because you're something unique that only a few people can do, that something is talent everyone has a talent some had shown and notice it but some hide it.

So if you give up you won't reach you're goals and places you want to see or to look at.

You will never know what's the feeling of love that will last forever if you're not there for you're Mrs./Mr. Right.

You'll never see how you grow or how you be in the future actually for me these things I said some people never think twice but you still have a chance.

A Chance to see yourself grow and be someone you didn't think you can be, how would you know the future to a mental health issue.

That's why they're people like me to help the people who are still in thd hole of darkness and a hole that only the people who didn't give up can climb.

As the people who climb all the way through that hole is now giving hints on how you can climb too.

The people who climb that hole never forgets they're past, they' never forget the feeling so they want to help the other people who's still inside that hole to get out.

We fight together guys to us who had and still have mental problems we fight together because we all know how hard is to keep going that's why were all here to help eachother

Thankyou to all the people who helped me for my mental health issues especially the one reading this because you guys when i'm on my down days you're always here to support me just not as you think.

All I could really say is thankyou.

Signs you have depression  On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara