t w e n t y f i v e: Worth Living For

I arrived at Logan's house around midnight, and I hoped that he wasn't sleeping or at a party for that matter. I knocked on the door, praying that he answered instead of his parents or sister; that would be embarrassing. I waited a minute or two before a shirtless, sleepy-looking Logan opened the door. I tried hard not to let my eyes graze down his lean torso, obviously not doing a very good job. He chuckles.

"What's up love?" he asks in his perfect British accent that still had the capability of making me swoon.

"I'm sorry if I woke you but I really need your advice on something..." I bite my lip nervously, hoping he won't reject my request.

"You're so cute when you're nervous," he laughs, then slings an arm around my shoulder. "Come on in, I'll be glad to help," he says as he pulls me over the threshold of his home.

I'm actually not really sure why I came to Logan to ask what to do about Roman. They hate each other, that much has been made obvious. However, I wasn't going to mention Roman's name at all, I was simply going to leave him anonymous. I also wasn't going to go into detail about what exactly has been going on, for Roman's sake.

Logan began to lead me upstairs, making my pulse quicken. Were we going to his bedroom? Oh God, I've never been in a boy's room before, I might throw up. 'No Tess, you're okay it's just Logan,' I think to myself.

halfway up the stairs Logan stops and turns to me, putting a finger over his mouth to signal to me that I need to keep quiet. I nod my head in response. He reaches down, lacing his fingers through mine as he continues to tug me up the stairs. We pass a couple of doorways that must be his parents' room which is why I had to be quiet. We finally make it to his room, and Logan swings the door shut behind us.

"Alright we're safe now," he sighs, sitting down on his bed as I stand there awkwardly. I glance around the room, taking note of all the old socks lying around. There are sports team posters on the walls, a messy dresser, and a desk shoved in the corner with a Macbook sitting on top, covered in various stickers.

"Well, don't just stand there, come sit!" Logan laughs as he pats the spot beside him on the bed. I blush but do as I'm told.

"So, what's going on? Is something wrong?" Logan asks, his voice instantly filling with worry.

"Well, I'm just kind of stuck in a dilemma at the moment," I twist my fingers nervously out of having to lie to Logan, even though I technically wasn't lying, just purposefully leaving parts of the story out.

"Elaborate..." Logan urges me.

"Okay well say you see something you shouldn't and you can't get it out of your head, but the thing is you don't know if you should tell anyone what you saw," I breathe out, saying it all very fast. Logan's eyes widen at my sudden outburst.

"Well, do you mean you saw someone doing something?" Logan asks.

"Yeah like it's supposed to be a secret I guess, but then you find out and are all confused and want to ask questions, but you're scared to tell the other person that you saw anything," I try to explain in the least complicated way possible.

"I think it depends on who the person is and what they were doing? Was it something embarrassing, rude...?" Logan trails off. I shift my eyes down to the floor.

"Illegal?" I squeak out. Logan hauls a big breath out at my answer.

"Well, Tessa Lynne I guess you do have yourself in a dilemma there don't you?" Logan pats my knee tenderly. I merely nod in response, feeling slightly embarrassed.

"I think...." Logan begins, "that you should ask yourself what you would want if you were in this person's position. It also depends on how important this person is to you and if you want an honest friendship with them," he finishes.