100K SPECIAL

Hey Everyone!! 

I hope you all are enjoying the sequel "Embers and Ashes" so far! I'm so happy you all are still showing Crash and Burn love! 

We just hit 90K on this story and I just wanted to let you guys know how incredibly much that means to me. I started this in my freshman year of high school and I'm now a freshman in college. It's been a wild ride I'll tell you that. 

There would be many times where I would get so excited for this story and write like crazy then all of a sudden not write for six months at a time because I was discouraged. Then, after over three years of trying to finish this story, I got an influx of readers that motivated me to keep going. 

I feel so honored that you have chosen to read a story that I hold so close to my heart. The characters mean so much to me, I would sit in my bedroom for hours on end planning this story and figuring out the personality of each character one at a time. 

In celebration of everything, once we hit 100K I have decided to write a BONUS CHAPTER for you all!

That's right, you heard me. A bonus chapter.

Now, I have some ideas for this. 

1. I could write a chapter in Tessa's POV of some extra scene that wasn't in the book.

2. I could write a chapter in Roman's POV of any chapter in the entire book. You all could tell me which chapter you want to read in Roman's POV (So chapters 1-60 you take your pick)

(Personally, I'm pumped for option 2 BUT it's entirely up to you guys hehe) 

So, just leave a comment and let me know what you guys want and I'll get started on it so by the time this story reaches 100K reads I can get it up for you guys! 

Once again, thank you all for your dedication. It means the world. I hope to be hearing from you guys shortly :)

XxChrissyxX