Chapter 7: Confessions

Hey everyone, it's your friendly neighborhood Author Man here!

For those of you who saw the other chapter: The situation has changed. I'm still at home currently, so we'll see what happens.

I have a few questions for you. It's going to be very important for an upcoming story, one not related to this one.

Here's the questions:

If you lived in the world of BNHA, would you be a hero or a villain?

Not related to the first question, if you could chose, would you have One for all or All for one?

See ya in another life Brotha!

*Y/n POV*

It's been a few days since Darkrai and I attacked the White Fang. Darkrai has been depressed, mostly about that girl, Neo.

I had no time to worry, as I had my own problems to deal with.

Currently, Yang and Blake had begun acting strange around me. Blushing when I look at them, stammering, and other things.

I'm not stupid, I know what's going on, the only problem is how to deal with it.

Currently I was sitting on the roof of the dorms, just watching people walking through the school.

"Hey Y/n, come down from there!"

I turned to the voice, who I recognized as Yang, and saw Blake and Yang standing outside of the building.

"We have something to tell you!" Blake said.

I shrugged, then jumped off the roof, landing in front of them. I dusted myself off and said, "So, what is it you wanted to say?"

"Why don't we go somewhere more...private?" Yang said.

I followed them, as they lead me to the cliff, overlooking emerald forest.

"So, what is it?" I asked.

"W-well, Y/n..." Blake started.

"We'd like to ask you..." Yang said.

"To be our boyfriend!" They said in unison.

My eyes went wide, guess I don't have to figure this out.

"W-well, you're both lovely ladies," I said, why the hell am I stuttering?

"I'd love to."

Yang came up to me and hugged me, then slammed her lips into mine. I returned the kiss, and she pushed her tongue against my lip, trying to get entrance. I used my tongue, and we began to french, before Blake pulled her away.

"My turn."

She pressed her lips on mine, as we began to make out.

After a while, both girls had gotten enough, and we decided to go back to back to Beacon.

We returned to the dorms, and we got to their dorms first.

"Goodnight girls, I love you."

"Goodnight Y/n." Blake said.

"Goodnight Babe~" Yang said.

After Yang forcibly kissed me, and Blake gently kissed me, I returned to my dorm.

As I walked in, Darkrai looked at me.

"What is that on your mouth?"

I went to the bathroom and looked in the mirror. There was lipstick on my face, which I washed off.

I heard Darkrai laughing, and then left the bathroom.

"Laugh it up," I said, "At least I have the balls to talk to the girl I like."

"You don't fool me," He said, "They confessed to you, didn't they?"

I sighed, "Yeah."

"I knew it."

"Respect your elders."

We both laughed, and we went to bed, preparing for another day.