Chapter 13: The Asset

*Y/n POV*

I was sitting in a Bullhead with Winter and Ironwood, as we headed for Atlas.

"So, what can you tell us about the asset?" Ironwood said.

"He is an artificial being," I said, "Made by despicable human beings for the sole purpose of taking over the world. He was made using the DNA of another being, the ancestor of all Pokemon, other than those created specifically by my sister or me. Other than that, I don't know much. I lived in a different world, I didn't hear much."

"Who created him?" Winter asked.

I shrugged, "I don't know. Some retarded humans thought they could play god."

"He hates humans, correct?" Ironwood said.

"Yup, with a passion. If he manages to get free, he'll kill every human he can find."

"Do you know his name?" He asked.

"His name is..."

*Cresselia POV*

I watched as Jaune fought the giant Ursa.

Cardin and his team were trying to get him to throw wasps at Pyrrah, but he threw a jar of sap at Cardin.

I saw the Ursa try to hit Jaune with a massive claw. I used my physic abilities, and made the fist strike just above him, as he blocked with his shield. He rushed at the Ursa, and cut it's head off.

"So, are you going to tell him?"

I spun around and saw Darkrai standing there, arms crossed.

"W-what are you talking about?" I said.

"Relax," He said, walking over and standing next to me, "I won't tell him."

"Thanks."

We watched Jaune, as he walked off to join the rest of the group.

"So, you like him, don't you?" He said.

I felt my face heat up, as he looked at me.

"You won't tell Dad will you?"

He laughed, "Maybe, maybe not. You never know."

He walked off, and I charged after him.

"You better not tell Dad!"

*Y/n POV*

We landed on a snow-covered runway, and they led me towards a massive building.

Suddenly, I heard gunshots, and a scientist came running out of the building.

He ran up to Ironwood.

"What's going on here?!" Ironwood yelled.

"The asset has escaped!" The scientist yelled, "He's killing everyone!"

My scythe appeared and I grabbed it. I charged into the building, Winter and Ironwood behind me, carrying their own weapons.

The lights were off, and we followed the sounds of gunshots to through the building.

We came upon a closed door, and I kicked it open, and walked inside, with no are about what was inside.

They both came in behind me, and Ironwood pointed his pistol around the room, as I looked around the entire room.

There was blood splattered on the wall, bodies everywhere, screens destroyed. I looked towards a wall, and saw what looked to be a giant tank, knocked on it's side and the glass broken.

There was a marking on the tank, and I wiped some dust off to see it.

"Hey!" Winter called, "There's a way out!"

I walked over to her, and saw a massive hole in the wall.

I looked over the snowy landscape and saw soldiers firing at something. A Bullhead started floating in the air, and then got slammed into the ground.

"General, call off your troops," I said, "Leave this to me."

I spread my wings, and flew off towards the commotion.