Chapter 66: Fist Fight

*Third Person POV*

Y/n swung his fist hard across Grimm's face, forcibly turning his head to the side. He followed with a jab to the gut, causing Grimm to double over. Y/n quickly hit him with an uppercut, throwing him into one of the burning walls.

Grimm stood up and cracked his jaw back into place, charging at Y/n. He brought his claws down towards Y/n's face, attempting to scratch out and eye or two. He was blocked by Y/n's arm, which opened him up to a jab. While he was staggering, Y/n went behind him and smashed his elbow into his back.

This caused Grimm to fall to the ground, where he was easily grabbed by the collar and thrown through the remains of the smoldering building.  He flew into an undamaged wall, where he shook his head of the searing pain. He looked down and noticed that blood was pouring from the wound Y/n had stabbed the piece of wood into.

Grimm slowly stood up, only slightly too slow to block Y/n, who was flying at him. He was shoved through the wall, and into the forest outside of the town.

Grimm managed to reach out and stuck a claw on Y/n's face, attempting to claw at his attacker's face. Y/n ignored the claws that were cutting his face, and slammed Grimm through several trees.

Y/n eventually let up, throwing Grimm into a nearby clearing. This caused a massive crater to form, with Grimm at the center. He hovered down to the ground, and stood at the edge of the crater, kicking dirt in as he circled around.

"This is it Grimm," He mocked, "There's no way out. I'll bury you alive if I have to."

He stopped in place, as he heard Grimm chuckling slowly.

"You... don't understand... a thing..."

"What do you mean by that?"

"Our destinies... are intertwined..." Grimm coughed, sending spit into the dirt, "I... cannot die... unless you do first..."

Y/n jumped into the crater, sliding down to where Grimm was laying. He stood next to Grimm, and looked down.

"You disgust me," He spat, "Don't bother coming back."

He brought his foot above Grimm's face, as Grimm smirked.

"I cannot..."

Y/n brought his foot down, causing Grimm's head to explode outward. He began to walk away, before he heard a voice in the wind.

"...die..."