EX: Dance

*Darkrai POV*

I adjusted my suit, as Neo came out of the bathroom wearing her dress.

<Ready to go>

"Yep, let's go."

She wrapped her arm around mine, and we left the dorm. We walked out into the courtyard and headed to the ballroom, where the dance would be held.

As we walked in, I saw everyone there, Team RWBY, Team JNPR, and Cresselia, who had her arm wrapped around Jaune's. I sent a glare at Jaune and he got scared. I gotta do Dad's job while he's not here.

I walked out onto the dance floor with Neo, as we began to dance.

[Timeskip]

I went to go get drinks for me and Neo, and walked past Blake and Yang, who seemed depressed.

"What's wrong girls?" I asked.

"We're just missing Y/n." Blake said.

"I wanted to dance with him tonight." Yang said, "That would've been..."

"Romantic." Blake finished.

They both sighed sadly, and I sighed as well.

"Girls, I'm sorry he can't be here," I said, "But if you're seriously just gonna sit here depressed, then there's nothing I can do. But I do know this, he would not want you two to just sit here."

"What do you mean?"

"Come on, he would want you guys to be happy." I said, "Get up, dance, have fun. Just do something, cause this is... sad."

I walked over to the punch bowl and got both me and Neo some punch, and when I walked back, Blake and Yang were gone.

I walked back out to the dance floor, giving Neo her drink as we stood at the edge of a large crowd.

"What's going on?"

<No idea. Let's check it out.>

We pushed our way through the crowd, reaching the front, here I saw Yang and Blake dancing with Ruby and Weiss, laughing smiling. Yang looked at me and winked, as I flashed a thumbs up.

Now that's what Dad would want. Smiles all around.