Chapter 15: More Legends

Hey everybody, it's our friendly neighborhood Author Man here!

Oh my god, it's good to be back. It's been over a week since I last updated, and I missed this.

Anyway, I'm now at my new place and looking forward to living here. But you don't wanna hear me ramble on.

Just a warning, it may take me a little bit to get back into my regular schedule.

Anyway, see ya in another life Brotha!

*Darkrai POV*

I looked out the window in the hallway, trying to sort my thoughts.

It's been a few days since Dad went on his trip, to whatever unknown destination, and everyone was starting to get worried. Where the hell did he go? What is he doing?

But that's not really what I'm focusing on right now. Dad could take care of himself. Right now I had other things to worry about.

I had sensed some strange things out in the forest, and I recognized them as Legendaries from back home. They weren't strong enough the be the Creation Trio, but were slightly stronger than the Lake Guardians. All I knew is that there were three of them.

Could be anyone. Might even be one of the Hoenn Legend, maybe, I have no idea what they do in Hoenn.

That's what worried me. If they were from Hoenn, it meant that Arceus had asked them to come here specifically, which means that they're after me and Y/n.

I felt someone tug my sleeve, and turned to see Neo.

"Hey Neo." I said.

<Are you okay?> She typed on her scroll.

I sighed, "I'm fine. Just worrying about Dad."

<That's not it, is it?>

"You saw right through me," I replied, "The truth is, I think there are three people from my world who are here to hunt down me and Y/n."

She scratched her chin a bit, before typing.

<Do you know who they are?>

"Nope. And that's what scares me." I said, "They were specifically chosen to come and capture, or more likely kill, me and Y/n, and I have no idea who they are."

<Well, I know you'll be fine.>

She wrapped her arms around me, and I lifted her up.

"Thanks Neo."

She kissed me, and then we walked off, to do whatever.

*??? POV*

"So, this is where Giratina and Darkrai ended up, huh?" I heard my brother asked.

"Yep, this is where Arceus sent Cresselia as well." My other brother said.

"I hope she is here." The first brother said, "Maybe I'll get the chance to save her, and then win her heart."

"Bro, you need to give up. She doesn't want to date you." My other brother replied.

"Oh come on! She just needs to give me a chance!"

"Knock it off, both of you!" I yelled, "We have a job, now let's do it!"

"Right," My first brother said, "What were we doing again?"

I sighed deeply, "It's simple. We capture Giratina and Darkrai, take them to Regigigas, he wakes up, and then he kills them. Then we go back to Hoenn."

"All right then," My other brother said, "Let's go."