Chapter 42: Moving On

*Y/n POV*

A few days later, after we had returned from the bar and we calmed Yang down.

{Flashback}

"Where the f*ck were you!?" Yang yelled, her hair in flames.

"I'm sorry!" I yelled in fear, "Something came up!"

"That's not good enough!"

I jumped behind a stack of rifles, as Yang tried to punch me. She turned and swung with her metal arm, sending a shotgun shell flying through the air.

"Holy f*ck!" I yelled, narrowly avoiding a pellet to my butt, "Please clam down!"

{Flashback Over}

I shuddered as I remembered. We couldn't calm her down for three days.

Anyway, we had received word that Team RNJR and Cresselia are in Atlas, so is Weiss. We're going to find Team RNJR and either go get Weiss, or start formulating a plan to defeat Salem.

"Hey Y/n, you ready to go!?" Azelf called.

"Yep, let's get a move on!"

The Lake Guardians lead our small caravan, followed by Blake, who was being pestered by Sun. After them came Neo and Darkrai and MewTwo, Neo riding Darkrai's back. Rounding out the back was me and Yang, keeping our eyes out for Grimm.

We began our slow march through the forest, heading back north. I had Ironwood's pistol tucked into my jacket, deciding I would keep it.

As we were walking, Yang got bored, letting out a massive yawn.

"I'm bored!" She called.

"Suck it up," I responded, "We've got quite a ways to go."

She smirked playfully, "I know what we can do to have some fun.~"

"Oh yeah, what to you want to do then?~"

"Dad, I love you, but please don't do that while I'm around."

I turned and saw Darkrai standing there with Neo on his back, shaking his head.

"You ruin all my fun."

"That's what kids are for."

He walked back to his place in the caravan, and I sighed.

"He's no fun."

"Agreed." Yang said.

[Timeskip]

We set up shop late that night, in a small clearing in the forest. Unlike before, we had tents, and we were taking shifts on sleeping and watching. I'm not getting kidnapped and almost raped again.

I laid down in my tent, preparing for a night of rest. I tucked my hands behind my head, leaning back.

I closed my eyes, trying to fall asleep. Before I could drift off, I heard Blake and Sun outside the tent.

"Sun, what do you want?"

"Relax Blake, I just want to talk."

"Hurry up, I'm tired and-"

She was cut off, and I got curious. I peeked my head out of the tent to see Sun holding Blake's arms and kissing her.

"Sun, what the f*ck!?" Blake yelled, pushing him off.

"Relax, Y/n will never kn-"

"You son of a bitch!"

I launched out of the tent, tackling him to the ground. I punched him in the face repeatedly, bruising and breaking his nose and face.

I grabbed him around the throat and lifted him up, before throwing him into a tree. I kicked him through the tree, sending him through a few more trees.

"Blake," I said darkly, "What the f*ck did I just see?"

"Y/n...he-he, he was..." She stuttered.

"I've heard enough," I said, pulling out my scythe, "I'll be back in a few."

I walked into the forest, where I saw Sun slowing getting up. I cut a tree in half, and he screamed, falling back down.

I kicked him in the gut, and he turned over, throwing up. I lifted him up by the throat, slowing tightening my grip on his windpipe. I was slowly crushing it.

"Do, you like making out with other people's girlfriends, do you?" I said, "Then I'll show you what happens."

I opened a portal to the distortion world, and threw him in. I jumped in after him, the portal closing behind us.

"Prepare to see the real me."

*Third Person POV*

Y/n transformed into his origin form, as Sun watched in fear.

Origin Giratina let out a terrifying roar, and flew at Sun, who tried to swim through the air. He was unsuccessful, as Giratina slammed into him, sending him flying into a floating piece of land. He tried to stand, only to get hit by Origin Giratina's tail.

Sun landed on another piece of land, and stood up, jumping over a charging Giratina. He began to dance around, celebrating his small victory.

He stopped celebrating when he realized that he had lost track of Giratina. He began to search around for him, not seeing a sign of him.

He went silent, as he felt a massive presence behind him. He turned slowly, seeing the massive shadow of Giratina behind him.

His screams were silenced, as Giratina leaned down and closed his massive jaw over him, swallowing him whole.