Chapter 18: Even More Legends

*Darkrai POV*

The eyes of the statue began to glow, as the Regitrio stood in front of it

The eyes of the statue began to glow, as the Regitrio stood in front of it. They started to chant something, and the ground began to shake.

"Oh, shit."

Dust began to fly off the statue, as it stood slowly, letting out a deep roar.

I began to squirm even harder, trying to break free of my restraints. Cresselia was frozen in fear, as Regigigas began to walk over to her.

"No!" I yelled, "Cresselia!"

I kept trying to break free of the restraints, squirming and pulling harder, but it was futile. I closed my eyes, as Regigigas lifted his arm to smash Cresselia.

As my eyes were closed, I heard a loud cry, which gave me hope.

"Dad."

I opened my eyes and looked to the sky, as everyone else was as well, and looked for him. A shadow passed in front of the sky, and Regigigas roared.

*Third Person POV*

Giratina dove from the sky, aiming for Regigigas. In his altered form, he landed on top of him, shooting a dragon pulse right into his face. Regigigas grabbed a nearby rock, and slammed Giratina in the face, knocking him back.

While Giratina was stunned for a second, Regigigas jumped up, putting his hands together and slamming Giratina into the ground. Regigigas grabbed Giratina's tail, and swung him around, throwing him into a tree.

Regigigas charged at him, but Giratina jumped into the air, and fired a dragon pulse.

While they were fighting, the Regitrio was distracted, and the restraints around Cresselia and Darkrai weakened.

Darkrai broke the restraints, and his sword appeared. He grabbed it, and swung it at Registeel, who was caught off guard by the attack. She fell backwards, as Regice brought out his spear and stabbed at Darkrai.

Darkrai blocked the attack and turned into shadows, jumping out behind Regice and using Dark Void to knock him out. Registeel jumped up, slicing down with her sword. He blocked, grabbed her and throwing her into a tree.

As they fought, Cresselia broke her restraints, and charged at Regirock. She punched him in the face, and he fell backwards, as she pulled out her bow. She loaded and arrow and fired it at him, but he rolled out of the way.

He grabbed his weapon and swung it at her, but she dodged it, hitting him in the stomach with her bow. He fell to his knees and she put her bow around his neck, with the string on his neck. She lifted him up and threw him, loading another arrow and firing it into his shoulder.

"Stay down." She growled, pointing another arrow at him.

Back with Giratina and Regigigas, Giratina swooped down and bit him, lifting him into the air.

Regigigas flailed, smacking Giratina, but nothing affected him. Giratina flew higher, until he was passed the clouds, and let go of Regigigas, as momentum left Regigigas floating for a second.

Giratina flew a little higher, and then charged down, slamming into Regigigas, and taking him down. They went faster and faster, before colliding with the ground, and creating a massive explosion of dirt.

*Darkrai POV*

Cresselia and I jumped into the crater, worried about what happened to Dad. We slid down the side, and in the crater, we saw Regigigas was laying in the crater, not moving at all. Dad was in his human form, barely standing.

"Don't... EVER... hurt my kids." He said, before falling backwards, knocked out.

"Dad!" Cresselia yelled.

We ran over and lifted him up.

"We need to get him back to Beacon." I said, and she nodded.

We began to carry him out of the crater, and headed back towards Beacon.

*Third Person POV*

As they were carrying Y/n back to Beacon, Regirock weakly stood up, grabbing his weapon.

He charged at them yelling, as the two turned around, with not enough time to defend themselves.

They covered their faces, as Regirock bared down on them.

Suddenly, he was hit by a ball of blue energy, sending him flying. The siblings looked towards where it came from.

Mewtwo had his hand up, and Neo was sitting on his shoulder. She jumped down and ran over, hugging Darkrai. Mewtwo walked over as well, and started talking.

"Hello, you must be Darkrai and Cresselia," He said, "I am Mewtwo."

"I've heard about you," Darkrai said, "I'm impressed."

"Thank you," He said, his voice staying monotone, before pointing at Y/n, "We should get him some help."

"Yes, let's go." Cresselia said.

Mewtwo lifted Y/n and they began to walk back to Beacon.