Chapter 44: Grimm Returns

*Y/n POV*

I put my hands in my pocket, as Grimm came launching at me. When he pulled back his sword to strike me, I jumped into the air.

I spread my wings and floated there, as he looked up at me.

"What's wrong Giratina?" He taunted, "You afraid?"

"Hmph."

I flipped over and axe kicked him, embedding his face in the ground, jumping back and turning to exit.

"...Too easy."

I walked outside, and began to make my way back to the hotel.

Suddenly, there was a massive boom from behind me, and I turned. Grimm was flying above the remains of the building, in his version of my Origin Form.

"So we're playing that game then."

I began to transform into my Altered Form, becoming larger than the buildings around me. By this time, bystanders were running away from us, screaming.

*Third Person POV*

Y/n flew into the air, towards Grimm. Grimm began to fire at him, sending Dragon Pulses flying past and towards him. Y/n tanked a few shots, but avoided more, returning his own fire.

When he got close enough, Y/n opened his jaw, and attempted to bite Grimm. Grimm avoided the attack and slashed at Y/n with one of his tendrils, cutting him and sending blood flying.

Y/n let out a horrifying roar, and smack Grimm with his tail. Grimm was sent flying into a nearby building, crashing and causing it to shake.

Sensing the need to protect the people inside, Y/n bit onto Grimm's body and threw him down the street, towards an empty lot. He then fired a Dragon Pulse at him, causing Grimm to let out a roar.

Y/n flew at Grimm, crashing into him and falling to the floor. Grimm got up and impaled Y/n with one of his tendrils, through the wing. Y/n was pinned to the ground, as Grimm began to charge up an attack.

He was suddenly struck from behind by two successive attacks, stopping him from attacking Y/n. He turned from Y/n and saw Darkrai and Cresselia flying through the air, in their Pokemon forms.

Seeing his enemy was distracted, Y/n used Shadow Force and disappeared into his shadow.

Grimm focused on Darkrai and Cresselia, firing Dragon Pulses at them. The two deities of dreams were flying apart from each other, and when Grimm fired at one, the other attacked.

Grimm finally noticed that Y/n had disappeared, and turned around to find him.

Y/n appeared out of the shadows between his children, and began to charge his Dragon Pulse. Cresselia did a Lunar Dance and prepared her attack, as Darkrai prepared a Dark Pulse.

Grimm turned around, and the family let out their attacks. All three attacks collided at the same time, sending him flying into a building.

All four transformed into their human forms, and Y/n walked over and held his scythe at Grimm's neck.

"You're finished." He said.

"You think?" Grimm retorted, "I have eyes everywhere, Giratina. Watch your back, cause there will be a blade through it."

He turned to a black goo, and disappeared, as Y/n put his scythe away.

"Come and get some Grimm, I'll be waiting."

He turned and walked away, returning to his family.