Chapter 41: MewTwo's Back

*Y/n POV*

MewTwo, Darkrai, and I returned back to Mistral, choosing to teleport this time. We ended up outside of the alley where the engineer's shop was.

We walked down the alley, heading towards the shop. When we got close, we could hear smashing and yelling.

"*Crash*"

"No! My shop!" The engineer.

"F*ck your shop!" Yang's voice, "Where's my boyfriend!?"

"Yang, calm down! You're gonna- AAAAAAHHHHHH!"

"Oh F*ck," I whispered, "Just back away slowly."

They both nodded, and we backed out of the alley slowly. When we were a safe distance away, I let out a sigh.

"I'm so screwed."

"Yep," Darkrai said, "You should just go talk to her."

"Or... we could go get a beer or two, and talk about what's been happening." I said.

"Agreed," MewTwo said, "As long as your not driving."

"Funny," I said, "Come on, let's go get a beer."

[Timeskip]

I downed another beer, as MewTwo, Darkrai, and I began to laugh at Dakrrai's story.

"What the hell were you thinking kid!?" I laughed.

"I don't know," He said, "Neo seemed up for it at first..."

We all stopped laughing, and ordered another round. We grabbed our beers and began to drink again, when the door opened.

I turned to see who had entered, and saw Blake walking up to a corner booth. She pulled out a book and began to read, ordering a soda. I sighed, and turned back to the guys.

"You need to talk to her," MewTwo said, "You just kind of disappeared."

"Yeah, I know," I said, putting a few lien on the table, "Here's money for drinks. Don't expect me at the hotel anytime soon."

I grabbed my beer and walked towards Blake, taking a seat on the bench. She noticed I sat next to her, and began to speak.

"I'm sorry, but I'm looking to be alon-"

She noticed who I was, cutting herself off.

"Hey Blake."

"Y/n!"

She hugged me tightly, and I wrapped my arms around her.

"We were worried about you," She said, "You could've died!"

"I'm sorry Kitty," I said, "Something came up."

"I don't wanna hear it," She said, "Just... let me enjoy some time with just you and me."

She leaned into me, putting her head on my chest. I leaned back, and held her close, relaxing after the last few hours or excitement.