Chapter 71: Boys In Vacuo

*Third Person POV*

The rest of Y/n's group began to wake up, shaking sleep from their eyes and dreams from their minds. It had been a calm, peaceful night, one that held no disturbances for the sleeping travelers.

Two of the travelers, Blake and Yang, gently stirred in their sleep. The blonde bombshell slowly opened her eyes, realizing that she was resting her head on hard ground where her boyfriend had been previously.

In his place was a piece of paper, with scribbled writing all over it.

It read:

"Went to Vacuo with Darkrai and Zekrom. Love ya.

From Y/n."

Her eyes turned blood red and her haired flared up, as she screamed.

"Y/NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!"

Elsewhere, the aforementioned legend launched up in his seat, realizing he was still on the Bullhead to Vacuo.

He slowly sat back down, suddenly fearing for his life, and looked out the window. As he did, he noticed that there was a heavy sandstorm beneath them, massive clouds of dust that blew over anything in their path.

"Lookin' at the sandstorm?" The pilot asked, "According to the locals, the sandstorm started blowing a month ago and hasn't blown over since."

"A month huh?" Y/n said, not looking towards the pilot, "A lot can happen in a month. Gotta wonder what's going on in there."

"I don't really care," The pilot replied, turning back to the control panel, "As long as the landing zone is clear, that sandstorm means shit to me."

'A month. That's around the time when Zekrom and Reshiram came to Remnant.' Y/n thought.

Y/n looked towards the young electric dragon, who was leaning against the window with his arms crossed. He was completely silent, the dark of the night forcing him into sleep.

'He reminds me of me,' Y/n thought, 'And last I checked, that's not a good thing.'

Y/n sighed, and turned towards his own son, who was sleeping with his head lulled back and his legs stretched in front of him. He felt an unconscious smile cross his face as he watched his son sleep peacefully.

"Yeah, I think I did good with that one."

Y/n leaned back in his seat, crossing his arms and allowing himself to relax. He knew that whatever was going to happen, he would need to be rested.