Chapter 20: Date Night

*Y/n POV*

It's been a week since Mewtwo left, and everything has been calm as normal.

I had invited Blake and Yang out to a date, and I was walking to their dorm, dressed in a tuxedo that was too tight. We were going to a high-class restaurant, so I had to change out of the trench coat.

I arrived at their dorm and knocked on the door, as Weiss opened it.

"Oh hey Y/n, are you here for Blake and Yang?" She asked.

"Yeah, can you tell them I'm here?"

"We're coming!" Yang yelled.

The door opened fully, and I saw Blake and Yang there, in beautiful dresses.

"How do we look?" Yang asked.

"Absolutely beautiful." I said.

"T-thank you." Blake said.

I gave each of them a kiss, and we left Beacon, heading for the restaurant.

*Darkrai POV*

I adjusted the collar of my tuxedo as I prepared for my date with Neo. I had a black tuxedo and red tie, which was slightly tight on me, compared to my normal clothes.

I heard the door to the bathroom open and close, and turned around to see Neo in a beautiful dress.

<How do I look?>

"A-amazing." I stuttered.

She giggled a bit, before jumping up and giving me a kiss. She wrapped her arm around mine, and we went to the restaurant for our date.

As we left the school, I saw Dad walking with Yang and Blake, being nearly dragged by his arms.

[Timeskip]

*Y/n POV*

We left the restaurant after our night out, all three of us slightly drunk on wine. I was a lot less drunk, since I had learned my lesson after my week long alcohol fest.

"That was a wonderful date." Yang slurred.

"Yeah, we should totally do that again." Blake slurred next.

"Are you guys okay?" I asked, "You're both pretty drunk."

"I'm not drunk!" Yang yelled.

"I'm fiiiiine," Blake said, "Just a little 'excited'."

She suddenly grabbed at my junk, as Yang pressed herself against me and tried to make out with me. I back away from them, stopping them.

"Girls, you need to stop." I said.

"What?" Yang teased, "Don't you wanna do this?"

"I'm all for doing this," I said, "But I don't feel right doing it while you're both drunk, that's just wrong."

"You're too honest," Blake slurred, "But I guess that's why we love youuuuu."

"I love you too," I said, "Now let's get back to school."

I lead them back to school, dropping them off at their dorm. I changed out of my tuxedo and walked out into the courtyard, looking around and enjoying the night breeze.

Suddenly, I looked up, and saw something I never ever wanted to see.

*Cresselia POV*

I stood on the roof, just looking out over the forest.

To admit the truth, I'm sad and lonely. Both Dad and Darkrai were going on dates tonight, and I was left alone in my room.

I let out a loud sigh, before I heard something behind me.

"Oh hey Cresselia, didn't know you were here."

Jaune walked up beside me, and we looked out over the forest.

"So, why are you here?" He questioned, "Shouldn't you be out on a date or something?"

I laughed, "No. I don't have a... significant other."

"Why not? It seems like any guy would give anything to date you." He said.

"That's encouraging," I said, "But I have a guy I like. He just hasn't noticed me yet."

"Well he sounds like an idiot." He said.

'That's funny.'

We just stood there for a while, looking over the world. We stood there in silence, and I was furious.

'Why can't he just confess!? Is he that dense!? Why aren't I confessing?! Arceus I'm so confused!'

"Hey Cresselia?"Jaune said.

"Yeah?"

"So, I... have something... to... confess..." He said nervously.

"Really? What is it?"

Is what I said. On the inside, I was freaking out.

"You see... I..." He said, "I love you!"

Cresselia:

"YES! I LOVE YOU TOO!" I yelled, as I jumped on hi and hugged him.

I began to kiss him, making out on the roof, and we stayed like that for a little while, happy.

Until a giant shadow covered us.

"You know kid, I thought I liked you," Dad's voice said, "But now, I just want to kill you."

Jaune screamed, as Dad chased him around the school, swinging his scythe.