Chapter 40: Genesect Vs MewTwo Y

*Third Person POV*

MewTwo and Genesect flew at each other, preparing their attacks. Both used Zen Headbutt and slammed into each other, fighting for dominance.

MewTwo broke the stalemate, and grabbed Genesect, lifting it into the air. He slammed Genesect back into the ground, creating a massive crater.

Genesect jumped out of the crater, punching MewTwo back into the ground. MewTwo looked up quick enough to protect himself from a Metal Claw.

MewTwo used Physic to lift Genesect into the air, and threw it into a building, knocking it down and causing an explosion.

MewTwo flew at the building, and lifted it into the air, throwing it into the forest. He floated back to the ground, expecting his work to be finished.

Out of nowhere, he was struck by a Zap Cannon from the forest, and sent flying. Genesect jumped out of the forest, carrying a tree.

He swung it at MewTwo, slamming him against a building. Genesect dropped the tree, and struck with a Metal Claw.

MewTwo was sent flying through the wall, and Genesect followed, shooting him with a Techno Blast. It grabbed MewTwo by the neck and threw him towards the forest, where he collided with a tree.

Genesect began to walk towards him, preparing a Metal Claw to finish him off.

Before he could strike, a scythe blade wrapped around his neck, grabbing him and swinging him around.

Y/n threw Genesect away, and turned back towards MewTwo.

"You should really watch out next time," He said, "It almost killed you."

"Funny Y/n."

Y/n held MewTwo up, and they turned towards Genesect, who was getting off the ground. Y/n pulled out his pistol and aimed it at Genesect, firing off a shot straight to the eye and destroying the eye.

Genesect fell back to the ground, and MewTwo lifted him up and threw him back into the ground. Y/n then followed it up by jumping into the air and punching Genesect, creating a massive crater.

Genesect attempted to get back up, but was met by a Zen Headbutt, sending him flying into a wall. Y/n shot a Dragon Pulse at it, melting Genesect's right arm off. Genesect attempted to run at them, but found that his right leg had been melted as well, leaving only a stump, barely able to stand.

"Ready MewTwo?" Y/n asked.

"Whenever you are."

MewTwo began to charge up a Zen Headbutt, and Y/n's blade began to glow. They charged at Genesect, who put up it's hands to protect itself.

MewTwo slammed into Genesect, knocking him back.

Y/n charged closer, at incredible speeds, his blade glowing red.

"THIS... IS... OVER!"

Y/n slashed his scythe horizontally, and passed straight through Genesect.

Y/n's scythe disappeared, and Genesect's head flew into the air, as Y/n caught it.

"[G-G-G-G-G-Genes-s-s-s-s-s-sect-t-t-t-t-t progr-r-r-ra-a-a-am-m-m-m-m: I-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-in-n-n-n-n-n-nacti-i-i-i-i-i-v-v-v-ve-e-e-e-e...]" The head spoke, getting more silent.

"Artificial piece of junk." Y/n said, crushing the metallic skull in his hand.