Chapter 58: Y/n Vs Kyurem

*Third Person POV*

Shadowy clouds surrounded Y/n, clashing against the whiteness of the blizzard that surrounded the two dragons. The blizzard cut off all visibility, making it so Darkrai and the rest could only hear loud sounds and roars.

Half the blizzard was corrupted and replaced by Y/n's dark clouds, and a massive shadow arose from the dark clouds. The clouds parted to reveal the massive form of Giratina, who let out a terrifying roar. Kyurem returned the roar, and the two charged at each other, bearing claws and fangs.

Darkrai and co watched with bated breath. They could only see the shadows of the two beasts, as a storm brewed behind them. With the lightning flashing, they saw Giratina clamp him jaws down on Kyurem, Kyurem claw at Giratina's neck, and then the two both fired Dragon Pulse at each other.

Inside the storm, the Dragon Pulse attacks clashed, causing an explosion between them. Giratina took the initiative, launching forward and bringing his foot down on the head of the crouched beast. Giratina then bit onto the back of the beast, lifting him into the air. He brought it down hard, slamming Kyurem into the ground.

Kyurem let out a terrible roar, and clawed at Giratina's face. It managed to tear away a chunk of flesh, and Giratina let out an enraged roar.

Giratina fell backwards, giving Kyurem a chance to shoot up and headbutt him to  the ground. Kyurem shot a bunch of ice shards at Giratina, many of them impaling in his uncovered stomach and body. Giratina attempted to stand and continue the fight, but Kyurem used his foot on Giratina's face to hold him down and charged an ice beam.

Giratina roared terrifying roars, ones that shook the earth and made everyone clutch their ears in pain. Kyurem ignored the roars, as brought it's head high, before bringing it down and shot an ice beam at Giratina's stomach.