|CHAPTER 22: SEX|

If I could be any part of you I'd be your tears. To be conceived in your heart, born in your eyes, live on your cheeks, and die on your lips.

• • •

This chapter contains mature scenes meant for readers above 16, you can skip the whole chapter, and it will have absolutely no effect on the story.

• • •

He had pinned her against his bedroom door, closing it shut with the impact of her body.

Her hands had moved on their own accord, and gripped his soft brown hair harshly.

His heart was running a marathon, his body was reacting in a way she only could bring out of him, his breathing wasn't by any means steady as he explored her mouth with his tongue.

When he had initiated their kiss, he half expected her to pull away and leave him aching more for another taste of her, but it was quite the reverse.

She had reacted to his kiss in ways she only could, she had relished in his soft touch.

She had very much accepted their make out session with open arms, but no.

She didn't want a make out session.

She didn't want a simple kiss.

She wanted more.

And more he would give her.

She had already discarded her Louis Vuitton dress, and it rested merely inches away from her on the floor.

A low groan erupted from deep in his chest, once making contact with her bare skin.

Ripping off his dress shirt, he unbuckled his belt, never daring to break their kiss.

Bringing her closer to him, he ripped his lips away from hers, placing them on the soft spot on her neck instead, as she grinded mindlessly on his hard length, drawing infinite and endless moans and groans from him.

Gripping her thighs together, she kept her head focused on the wetness between both her legs, the wetness he had managed to gain, using only a kiss.

Shoving away all his colognes, and manly items on the ground, he had rested her on his dresser, harshly gripping both her thighs, and ripping them apart, exposing her wet panties.

Without breaking eye contact, he hooked both his fingers on the lacy fabric, and tilted his head to the side, lust, desperation, and fear in his brown eyes as he asked for approval.