Pt.2-Screams and agony~Bucky Barnes

Bucky's pov:

It was 3 a.m I think,when I woke up to a sound of something moving.As I opened my eyes,and tried to get used to darkness ,I could see her silhouette slowly trying to sit up on her bed. I quickly stood up and walked round to face her. In that moment she saw it. And she screamed.

Y/N's pov:

I slowly opened my eyes. It was dark . I am not dead? It was easier to breathe but everything hurts. I turned my head to the right only to face a sleeping person in the chair. I couldn't recognize who is it until I saw something shining under the moonlight.Metal arm. James. What was he doing here? We weren't even that close. Where is Clint? Why does everything hurt so much. I tried to sit up ,only to fail due the horrible pain in my left shoulder. I looked over,and almost fainted. What ! Is! This! My arm.My arm was not there.Only something that looked like an arm but not made from flesh. No.No.NO.NO!!!! I screamed. I was breathing heavily ,my eyes fixed on this piece of metal. I saw James coming closer and he crouched next to my bed. I screamed. I screamed and I screamed. I could hear him saying something to me ,but I couldn't hear him. Why? ''Why didn't you leave me to die ?! Why? I can't continue on like this. I am useless now. I CAN'T!!" . I could hear myself screaming. A warm hand found it's way to this arm of mine. I pulled it back. I am a monster now. I am a faliure.

Bucky's pov:

She screamed not once,but many times. I knew this would happen. She asked why didn't we leave her to die. This girl said she is now useless. She doesn't know yet,she will have to learn,with this metal hand of hers she is no less of a warrior than she was with both real hands. It's not a hand that makes her person she is . But there is a long way in front of her until she learns. Seeing her like this,in pain,screaming,fearing herself, I remembered myself after getting clean from brainwashing. It hurts her,it hurts me . I will help her as much as I can. I tried taking her metal arm in my normal ,but she pulled it away. Lights turned on ,and everone ran towards the room. I put my arm round her back and put her head on my shoulder. She cried. She wanted to cry everything out. This girl was there for me,and now it's my time to be there with her.
First one to run in was Clint. He was in his pajamas,followed by Tony,Natasha,Bruce,The Twins and Steve. They were silent for a moment,just watching at her crying like this. Watching her with her dreams crushed down. Clint walked towards us. 
 " Y/N . Hey darling. Look at me,it will be okay. Maybe not now ,but soon. We are all with you,please don't do this to yourself."
She pulled away from me and looked at all of them. 
  "Y/N.." Natasha tried,but she cut her off.
"Why didn't you leave me there? To die! To die better than spend the rest of my life with this!" she screamed as she lift up her prosthetic metal arm.  
 " I am now useless! I was less useless before,even tho none of you wanted to tell me but I could see how differently I was treated than Tony.Than Steve.Than Wanda or Pietro.!You can end my life I don't care I don't want to care I don't want this I don't I don't I don't....." she said as she put her head between her hands and continued crying. Pietro took Wanda outside because she couldn't watch Y/N like this anymore. Tony walked up to her. 
 "Y/N. Darling. Look at me.I am just like you. No superpowers. I am a human just like you. When I take off my suit I am me.Natasha is also just a human.Clint is also just a human.But that doesn't make any of you less important.If we don't love you,we wouldn't take you back. We  wouldn't go this far with that prosthetic arm. Maybe it is metal and right now it looks ugly,but after some time you will see it works as good as your normal...Please.." 
She just looked up at him. Then she looked up at Clint,and when she saw tears in his eyes she burst crying again. Natasha told something to Clint and walked outside. 

 "But I can't shoot anymore. I can't do anything I used to ,normally.Now I am just a problem to all of you."

Y/N's pov:

"I will be here forever." he spoke. I turned my head to James. He was still by my bedside,looking at his hands. "I have gone through the same. I know how it is. Maybe we were not that close for you to really trust me,but you helped me so much and I want to help you.Not just to pay you back for all sleepless nights you spent with me,talking, after I had nightmares and everything you have done to me. But because I care and don't want you to fall where I fell."
I looked at him,then at my arm. Is there really hope?Is there?... 
Clint walked up to me.
"My love,you have us.Don't worry,you will get through this.Now rest please,tomorrow is new day and I swear to yo even though nothing will be the same again but we believe in you and how strong you are.Good night my dear.,, and he walked away. Same with Tony,he kissed my forehead and walked away. I could see they were all sleepy.
"You should go to bed also.You must be tired.Don't....don't worry about me.,, I said to James. He looked at me ,and in a moment replied "No. I won't. No more leaving.I will sleep here,don't you worry.Please,um..sleep..." and he walked over to the chair.I could see that he was not so comfortable in it ,but it just...slipped away from my head.I layed back and looked up to the moon through the window. Few minutes later I turned my head to James ,who was now slowly falling asleep. As I made myself comfortable I muttered "Thank you James." New life starts tomorrow......