Until we meet again-Tony Stark

" NO ,TONY!!" 

Let me tell you something.  
Genius.
Billionare.
Playboy.
Philanthropist.
Narcissistic and rude ,Tony Stark.

Everyone talks about how he only loves himself. He plays with women only because he can have all of them.He plays with his money because he has so much of it. They say how selfish he is,and how loves to prove himself and how he doesn't need anyone.
Yeah,I also maybe thought of it when I just arrived.
But that's just Stark's way of coping mechanism.
            Inside,he is just soft guy who is full of love for people he really cares for,passionate and ready to help.

And here he is now,collapsed.Showing that he also has a breakdown point.

  *Previously*

"Tony you can't be serious! Stop this madness! One of you will get hurt Tony,it is not worth it!" I yelled him,running to catch up and try to reason others out of this.
"Y/N go back. I won't let him do this ! I CAN'T MAKE THESE MISTAKES ANYMORE Y/N. GO BACK BEFORE YOU GET HURT!" he shouted before the mask covered his face and he flew away faster than I could run. 
 "Damn you Stark!" I mumbled angrily and ran towards one of the motorcycles. 

"Y/N is Tony coming alone?"
"No. He has back-up,and another person I don't know about. Sam,please reason Steve out of this ,at least till Tony doesn't calm down." I spoke into my mycrophone as I was rushing towards the airport.
"Too late Y/N. Better be here soon.Or even better, stay out of it." he said before the line went off.
I sighed and hurried more. 
                They can't do this.

"Then we fight."
I watched in horror as my friends,no,my family, ran off to fight that scared me so much.It would be easier if it wasn't all of them. My friends. Hurting each other. 
I quickly moved before Steve's shield hit me,instead flying over car that was just behind me.
" Steve please don't do this .I know you want to help him but he can wait few days,no one knows where he is!" I begged,dodging his punches.
"I am sorry Y/N but I have to".
In the moment I got good opportunity to ground him,as I raised my hands,I felt someone picking me up from the ground. I tried to resist but,Sam as I saw, tightened his grip so hard that I couldn't free myself. 
"Sam let me go for fuck's sake!" I groaned,trying to kick him.
"Y/N you need to stop doing that ,we are high above the ground and I can accidentaly drop you ,which I would like to do as small revenge for stealing my cereal bowl every morning but,Tony would be mad then and I don't want Iron Ass to be mad at me ".
I rolled my eyes and glanced over at others. Tony's suit was pretty damaged,mask off with his face covered in blood on display for us. He was growing weak but he wasn't giving up. The story about that child's death really hit him hard. I had to help him.
"SAM WATCH OUT" I screamed,scaring him,who quickly got his eyes to me just to crash into wall in the moment.
          But I didn't calculate the height right. 
           We were much higher from the ground than I got.
He quickly spread his wings ,but I was already halfway down.

I never thought of ending like this. But I think it's right way.Maybe.In one way. 
Dying for people I love. Sounds cliché maybe. In the moment,all the memories with them flashed before my eyes. And mostly,pictures of Tony ,and moments with him when he was far from cameras and peoples' eyes. With real Tony. I just really hope he gets out of this not harmed much.

Hitting the floor,I felt as all air from my body was taken away. I felt as if I broke all my bones. I think I screamed,I don't know,but everyone suddenly turned towards me. I saw Tony running towards me ,horrified.   
          But what I saw that he didn't,was Steve's shiled -full speed towards Tony.
 "TONY NO!" I screamed with energy that I was left with. He was just inches from me.On the ground.I could touch him. I could spread my arm towards him and go with my hand through his soft hair once again.  
          "T-T-Tony " I cried in pain,not only my physical pain,but pain for him.

~Each day as evening starts to set,ther is this ache that built up in my chest.I knew I need to go to bed,need to sleep and get some rest. But instead,I just hug my tearstained pillow close ,when no one is around. And I cry for him again,the one I loved and lost. And I scream with no single sound. They all see me every single day,and think after two months that I am doing well.But every single day as sun sets,without him I enter my own hell. Time hasn't and will never heal my pain at all,or quieted my fears.So every night alone in bed,I shed again those tears.
I survived,but part of me died with him,and that space will never heal,until we meet again.

**********S O R R Y *********

Sorry that this is super short,and sad.But I did not have time at all,and this is sall I took from my final moment of motivation :/ 
           Love:ChildOfDegeneration <3