Star-Bucky Barnes

Fuck you,Matthew.

Fuck you. And the girl you cheated on me with. And all the sweet words you lied to me with. And all the time you touched me. And all the time you made me feel special. And all the time you said you love me.
Fuck you. 

I won't be crying over you anymore.It's been a year already.
I am sick of everyone being worried for my health,for my self-destruction because of you.Sick of the need for you.
It's enough.

Tonight we are going out ,it's Tony's birthday. So he is taking out  us who stayed in Stark Tower for holidays.

Tony,Wanda,Pietro,Natasha,Steve,Thor,me,Brunnhilde,Peter,Sam and Vision in his human body.

Bucky.

I am usually very shy,I can't even eat in front of others.But not tonight.Tonight I am taking everything that I held in,out. And after all,these all are my closest friends and I feel like they are my family.My brothers and sisters.Father figures.
And Bucky.Who I wish would be something more.

All of us were in the VIP part of the greatest,the most expensive,the most luxurious club/casion in the city. Tony made all of us wear special clothes. He didn't care what kind of clothes,as long as we spent much money on it and we look like some teen extra gang whos members just want wine.

Fuck you Matthew.I no longer wanted to look like grave.
I think the boys were enjoying the view pretty much, but we didn't give a damn.

My girls and I were dancing like tomorrow won't come.They were dancing their hearts off because we had a successful misions so far ,and...well you never know when,and if we will get a chance like this ever again.Together,with people we love.
And I was also dancing to kick Matthew out my mind. 
My body was moving with the rythm of the music,material of my short black dress flying everywhere. My (e/c) shining out under the club lights. 

"Y/A ,Barnes is checking you out whle night.Force him to make a move" Natasha purred in my ear as she got closer to me ,lead by the rythm. 
"Tasha don't be silly. We are...just friends" I hiss in her ear ,feelin the fabric of her red dress on my body.
"Y/N none of you can fool the Black Widow. I can see that little shine in your eye when you hear his name. And I can see how he acts round you. " 
I thought about it for a second. The Winter. I wanted him so bad. Is this alcohol working?No. If it was,I would crave him in sexual way. But I want Bucky for myself,not only for that though.The whole James as persona.We helped each other so much,and I got attached to him. He helped me so much through this hard year. I felt tired in legs so I pulled away from the girls and made my way towards the table where the boys were. 

I took seat by Bucky,because it was only free at the moment...

"Havin fun there,flames flying all from you love" stated Tony out,taking sip of vodka.
"Oh yes Party boy,but I got tired" I say as I take bottle,not glass,but bottle of vodka and drink few sips.
Their eyes widened and they start laughing.
"Well this is real woman" says Sam as he stands up to try and flirt with girls. He had bet with Tony and Steve that he,Thor and Peter will hook up with some girls tonight. So they left the table ,for limited time of one hour. Girls were still dancing.
Pietro stood up to find his way towards Wanda , and to mock her for her dancing skills and Vision  walked with him. Probably to defend Wanda,even tho Pietro just wanted to joke around with his sister.
"Ugh Tony. Even though you know I can't get drunk,I feel sick somehow. I am never trusting you anymore with mixing drinks" Steve tells,after long 5 hours of sitting, he stood up and made his way towards the bathroom.
"Well the Most Important Person tonight-me had enough of sitting for tonight.I will go and do what I am best at-girls." he says as he puts down the glass and winks at me.

Bucky and I alone at the table.

After few moments,he breaks the silence between us.
"Do you want to get out of here for some time?" he asks,not looking up.
"Sure.." I reply.
He stands up and I follow him out of the club,upstairs for some time and finally-to the rooftop.
"I enjoy it much more here" he says ,losing his gaze in the city lights.
"It is....it is stunning ,James" is the only thing I could say.
It was beyond stunning.The sight of whole city,covered in lights ,here on our palms.I looked up,only to meet thousands of stars and beautiful moon. I was amazed.

I followed him to the edge and we sat down. When I saw that he relaxed,I slowly placed my head on his shoulder.
"Thank you so much" I mumbled to him,not taking my eyes from the sky.
"For what" he asks,looking at me.
"Showing me this,it ..it is " I tried but he actually cut me off,which suprised me.
"Shh...enjoy it..after all ,you deserve it. You don't deserve to be unhappy.To close yourself and put yourself down because of someone who never deserved you anyway and who already moved on.You...deserve to be happy Y/N" he said,without blinking.

I was really touched by the words. I know everyone was trying to help me ,but...Right now,here,in this moment.I felt happy like I never did before.I felt safe.And even though I wasn't sure what's the real meaning behind these words,I felt loved.
"Oh...James..." is all I said and I hugged him with my short hands,placing my head on his chest.
I could feel his heart beating faster,blood flowing through his veins fast. For few moments he was silent,not moving at all. 
But then he wrapped his hands round me and hugged me like no one ever did. And he...he placed a kiss on my hair. Oh how safe I felt in his hands
. One tear rolled down my cheek. I didn't know he was looking at me,but the same moment he noticed and pulled away.
"Y-Y/N...what..what's wrong ? Please ,don't cry,tell me if I did something wrong and..and I can try making it right ..." he asked with worry in his beautiful blue eyes.
I slightly smiled,and he became confused.
"N-no Bucky" I said wiping the teardrop from my eye "you didn't do anything wrong. This is amazing,and..I am just so touched that you care so much" I said ,feeling like a rock just fell from my heart.
"O-oh. Doll...I really do care.I care about you so much and...I ...I really..really love you" he whispered,looking up at the sky again,and closing his eyes
"Bucky.." I whisper and place my hand on his face. He looks down at me with his eyes,staring at my sould through these eyes of mine. "I love you too. So.So much" I whisper,bowing my head.
He shift my head up with his hand and ,before I knew it,he kissed me.A long,passionate kiss ,that I can't describe and ,don't want to. I want it to stay forever in that perfect moment.
I felt shivers down my spine,and all over my body.Then I remember that I was in bralette dress ,and I felt very cold.
He noticed and took off his tuxedo coat and placed it round my shoulders.
Now I could see his defined muscles ,and his upper body that looked amazing in that tight shirt.

He pulled me to him and I placed my head on his lap ,me looking up at him-then stars-then him-then stars. 
But he couldn't keep his eyes off me.

"The sky is beautiful Mr.Barnes,look up at the stars" I say, giggling.
"I am admiring the most beautiful star I got for myself. And I will never get enough of this sight" he said ,smirkin,and kissing me again.

And we will shine together,forever.