Bad dream-Peter Parker

Finally.

Snow.

The first thing I saw, when I got up from the bed and walked over to the window, was snow.

White.
Everything white.

I am so glad we got free day today. It's as if Tony knew it would snow. Maybe he did,but I am not going to question it. 
I looked over my shoulder,and watched still sleeping Peter. He was very tired.

I turned my whole body towards him.
Peter really is an angel. And I loved watching him sleep. 

I love to spend time with him in bed. 
And by that I don't mean always having sex.
I'm talking about just laying there next to him.
Rolling over and finding my way to him,there,next to me.
Him holding me tight and protecting me from all bad dreams.
Him kissing my forehead as I lay my head on his chest.
Feeling each others heart beats ,our own lullabies.
Running my hand through his hair and just playing with it.
Connected like that.

I was in my underwear,so I slowly made my way towards the bed,took his flannel shirt  and put it on.

Before leaving the room,I quickly looked at him again.
Sleeping like an angel,with small smile on his face.
I sat in the kitchen,waiting for my coffe. I pressed my eyes with hands and chuckled.When the machine beeped ,I stood up and took the cup in my hand. I pulled the chair to the window,sat down with cup of coffee in my hand and watched the snow falling . What a great morning.
But then I heard Peter screaming my name in the bedroom. I put the cup down and slowly made my way towards the small hall. He ran into me.
"Y/N!" he whispered my name  with relief. He pulled me into tight hug and kissed my forehead few times. Still confused,I just wrapped my hands round his torso and placed my head on his shoulder. He then took me by shoulders and scanned me from head to toe and pulled me into long kiss. 
When he finally pulled away from the kiss,but not from me since our foreheads were still touching ,I softly asked him what's wrong.
"Just a bad dream.Just a bad dream love" he whispered again.
I pulled him to the kitchen ,where I made him sit and gave him my coffee.He drank bit of it and put the cup back on the table.

Then he pulled me on his lap. His hands ,like two snakes,swifted under the flanner and tightened the grip round my bare waist. I put my hands behind his neck . He placed his head on my shoulder,and then with his nose he traced over my jawline,placing soft kisses whole way.Then his lips found way to mine and we got lost again,till we were breathless.
"Babe". I could feel his hot breath on my neck.
"Please ,never leave me" he whispered.
I looked at him,slowly smiled and pulled him into another kiss.

"This is the best reply I can give you on that" I said.

I took him by the hand and lead the way towards the bedroom. He layed down and I found myself next to him instantly. I put my head on his bare chest and he kissed my forehead again.
"We can spend whole day like this" I told him. He played with my hair for some time ,then tuck it behind my ear.
"I love you so much Y/N" he said. 

With snowflakes falling outside,inside of our warm apartment,with our bodies connected,we fell asleep.
Never wanting it to end.