Pt.2 -I don't need to be saved -Peter Parker

I can't believe I fainted in front of him.

After waking up in my bed,first thing  I did - panicked.
I groaned and rolled on the other side of bed to pick up my phone.
I stared at it blankly ; what do I do now?

What happens when I come back to school? 
Will we talk? Will he ignore me again? Will he tell everyone? Will he make fun of me?
Or will he forget about it?

I opened his instagram profile and tapped on 'send the message'.

"Hey,thanks for taking me home and for the bottle" 
No.
"Thanks for taking me home"
Ew no it sounds wrong.
"Hey you didn't have to help me"
No.No.No. None of it sounds good. After endless  trying,I locked my phone and put it down.

I decided just to spend all the time I could in my bed. I had my medicine and tissues by the bed ,my phone and laptop also,and I was all set. I just really wanted to sleep through the whole lifetime.I really felt just like shit. At least,on positive side,I didn't have much homework for tomorrow and I could rest without worrying.
But my phone started ringing.
 Stark.
I tangled in my blanket,nervously trying to pick up and not fall of the bed.
"Yes" I said as soon as I answered the call,trying to sound as chill as possible.
"Natasha will pick you up in 10minutes. Emergency." is all I heard from the other side of the line,and he hung up.
He sounded so ...not like himself.

10 minutes ,I reminded myself. Quickly I stood up,ignoring the pain I felt, and went straight to the bathroom. After replacing my pajamas with first things that I got my hands on ; worn out grey jeans that I was supposed to throw away with just plain t-shirt and my leather jacket over , I laced up my boots and on my way to the front door tied my hair in ponytail. I really looked like shit.
Natasha was already waiting for me outside in her car ,so I hopped in and we drove off.
"Natasha what is it?" I asked curiously,trying not to cough while holding my head in my hands again.
"Steve wants to take Bucky off. Tony doesn't want to let that. We are already in so many problems,I just can't tell you anything because I don't know what to think either."I sighed.
"By the way Y/N , you really look bad. Is everything okay?"
I sighed and rest my head against the window,praying that whatever Stark called me for -won't be that much of a big deal. 
It didn't take us too long to get to the destination.

Walking towards the room where the meeting was,I followed Natasha ,trying to catch up with her. I stopped by the door that she walked through to cough few times. And I entered.
But as soon as I stepped in,I walked out even faster.
Everyone was in there.

And none of them,except for  Tony,Steve and Natasha know who am I ,since I always have mask on. But this time I wasn't warned that everyone will be here,so I didn't put it on.
"It's okay you can come in ,they will find out now or then" I heard Tony's voice from inside.

Rush of panick vanished and I slowly made my way back in. I scanned everyone in the room,even though I knew all of them. 
My eyes widened when they landed on one person I never saw with us before.
Peter.

I froze in place,my mouth slowly opening but no words coming out. Why do I feel like this so sudden?
But words came from his mouth.
"What is she doing here?"
"Y/N has always been part of us.We just never had sittuation when we needed both of you at the same time." said Tony "But hold on,you two know each other?" he asked ,smirk forming on his face.
"I-We go to same class" I finally spoke as I took a seat next to Steve,who gave me a pat on the back.
              "We may start now,that we are all here." Tony turned to serious.

During his talk,which actually wasn't about Bucky and Steve, some of them noticed how I look like. 
"Is everything okay?" whispered Steve over his shoulder. I gave him a nod.

-You see,when you are part of something like this,there mustn't be any weak moments.Nothing,especially not freaking cold ,can distract you from mission and make you look vulnerable. I could have told them I don't feel okay at all.I could have told them I caught really,really bad cold that makes me feel like whole world is crashing down on me and breaking all my bones with each step I take. But no. That's what weak people do. So I sticked through Tony's talk.

So,I didn't listen to the whole plan ,but I know my part. I am supposed to climb the Stark Tower and take Loki's Scepter while Tony acts like smart-ass ,distracting Loki by provocating him,giving Loki talk of his life. And kill some of the alien-creatures now and then. Tomorrow.
That's all I had to know.

After Tony dissmised us,I rushed out of the meeting room because ;first of all -I didn't want others to catch my cold ; second of all - Peter was giving me glances which,I felt were like stabbing through me.
Running down the corridor,tracing the wall with my hand to feel grounded,I realized that I am the only one who left the meeting room. The echo of my steps was interrupted by the  sound of someone else's steps.

"Do you really think you will go tomorrow?"
I bit my lip,slowing down and ,for  who-will-know-what-reason,allowing him to catch up with me.
"I was called.I don't see why wouldn't I."
"You look like you will faint every second. And after what happened in school,I bet that's how you actually feel."
"I can do it.I don't need anyone doubting my possibilities." I raised my voice,which craked and I took a deep breath.
"See? No one is doubting your possibilites. But you are not capable of going on this mission. And after all,what are you even doing here?!" Peter asked,raising his voice slightly "This is dangerous! That's why you would come to school ,not being able to step on one of your legs,or all bruised,or stitched up! Y/N that's insane!" 
I started laughing,shocked. He was telling me that? He sounds so concerned ,I would say if I didn't know him. 
"YOU are telling me that? YOU who made me feel so bad every single day in school. Every bloody time I tried talking to you,or being nice in general ,YOU WOULD BE SO MEAN AND COLD ! I started doubting myself. And let me remind you that YOU ALSO ARE PART OF THIS,AS I COULD SEE." I yelled at him,walking backwards from where I was standing.
"Well it was all so you wouldn't be dragged in any of this ! I didn't know all those injuries you had were from you playing a hero. I thought you were already going through rough time,alright?! I didn't want you to get dragged in something that has no end. In something so dangerous ! "he said as he was walking towards me.
" I WAS PLAYING A HERO?! AND WHAT,YOU WERE TRYING TO 'SAVE ME FROM BAD THINGS' BY PLAYING THE ROLE OF SELFISH BASTARD?! I DON'T NEED TO BE SAVED PARKER! GUESS WHAT, LIFE ISN'T FAIR AND SOME OF US HAVE TO GO THROUGH REAL SHIT IN LIFE. LIFE GAVE ME SCARS.I GAVE MYSELF SCARS. MY ROLE AS AN AVENGER GAVE ME SCARS. AND YOU ALSO GAVE ME TON SHIT OF SCARS" I screamed and stormed off. I could hear him running behind me and calling me ,but I really didn't want to stop. I ran and ran and ran and ran.

Walking through the forest to the nearest gas station where I could call taxi,I realized I was crying heavily.How could Peter be such a jerk? That mustn't be the reason he was so cold towards me.And oh Lord,where was my mind when I blabbed out about scars in front of him?
Cold wind started blowing through the woods,leaves crisping and falling down from branches. My h/c was flying round my face,making huge mess of itself. I tried braiding it,but my hands felt so heavy. I lift my head up,and the forest started spinning. I stumbled back,and tripped over a branch on the floor and fell down.Trying to stand up was useless ,because I had no energy or whatsoever. After many attempts,I finally stood up,holding on to tree next to me.Piercing pain through my ankle told me that I twist it,and with all my strenght I held on to tree not to fall back.But I did,and I cut open my palm on the base of broken branch that was still on the tree.
And with the sound of forest lullaby,I fell into deep sleep of darkness. 

                                              With someone interrupting by calling my name.