Tree of life and a wolf-Bucky Barnes

I woke up to a sound of an eagle.

As I opened my eyes,bright sunlight hit my face and I yawned. 

I rolled on the other side,allowing the soft grass to touch my right side of the face.
So many flowers bloomed and  I watched them in awe .
I felt so tired but again,so filled and...relaxed.
Allowing the soft wind to play with my hair,I layed there on the grass under the big oak tree.
Small butterfly landed on my nose and I released a light chuckle.

"Doll you are awake".

-I opened my eyes in the direction of voice,to see Bucky walking towards me with knife in one hand and something I couldn't see in other hand.

He sat next to me, placed a kiss on my forehead and started working with knife on something I couldn't see.
I pulled myself up and tried to see what was he doing,but he gently pushed me down again.
" It's our deserved break,you really need to rest love." 
I made an angry face,but failed due to the smile he sent me.
"Patience doll"
"Hmpf" I mumbled" If you say so. Wake me up when you are done" I said as I put my head under his legs on soft grass and fell asleep again.

-Slow shaking woke me up.

"Come on doll,sun will go down soon" he whispered.
"Bucky" I replied ,my eyes adjusting to the light again.

He helped me to sit up and put something small in my hand,closing it with his. And then he kissed me . 

"I love you Y/N".

I kissed him back and opened my palms.

There,on my palms,was wooden Tree of Life with wolf under it. He craved it in wood

"Oh...Oh Bucky" I gasped " it...it is so beautiful...."

"I am glad you like it love" he said smiling at me.

"Like it? Bucky I love it. I..I will always have with me,thank you so much love" 

And I threw my hands round him,with Bucky pulling me in tight hug ,stroking my hair.

He wrapped his hands round me and I placed my head on his chest. 

With that,we watched the sunset. 
We could hear Harp,Flute,Fiddle and Tin whistle playing  Celtic music,which I loved so much. 
In hands of my love.

**Hello people :') I am so sorry for very short chapter and not uploading lately but...I have some health problems so I can't find time nor motivation to write. 
I love you all.
**Also,if you are willing you can listen to this beautiful song called Federkleid by band FAUN. Their music is really good,and I love music like that so much! It's pagan folk,darkwave and medieval music,with languages like German-Lati-Greek-Scandinavian languages and instrumets like Celtic harp,hurdy-gury,bagpipes...

Have nice day ! <3