Queen-Pietro Maximoff

I burried my face deep into pillows.
I never want to get out of my bed again.

I slowly traced my fingers over the bruises on my legs. 
Small and big ,ugly ,purple and blue bruises were decorating my legs.
   Decorating.
That's what he said he will do.Make my body more pretty.
And then hit me once.Twice.Three times.Twenty times.
He said it was for my own good.He was marking his territory.He loves me.He wants to make me better girl.

If Pietro didn't come,he would probably beat me up to the point where no make-up or any kind of clothing could help. 

And here I am,back in this Tower again,in my old room. Laying in this bed.

Silence.
I have been into therapy for two years.I felt so much better.I was standing on my own legs. I found perfect boyfriend.
But five months into relationship,he started acting weird.Possessive.Anger issues.Threatening me that if I leave him he will kill himself. I couldn't leave. But almost daily,at least once,he would hit me with something.He said I need to be a good girl. He took me whenever he wanted. And I felt I was falling back into my old habits. I was going backwards. And I saw no escape.
Now that I finally am somewhere far from him,knowing he won't be coming near me,I thought I will feel better...I mean I do feel but...I thought it would be more of flowers and sunshine.
But instead,I am here.
In my bed.
Regretting everything.
Rethinking every word I said,trying to find that one that triggered him into doing this to me.
Because in my head,it was my fault.

I rolled on the other side of the bed,when I heard door opening.
"Y/N ,you are still in bed." ,and then footsteps towards the bed.The person then sat on the bed.
"Come on, you need to get up. Let's make you something to eat.".
Pietro.I could recognize his Sokovian voice easily anytime. 
But I don't want to talk with him now.When I am like this.Because maybe,I will open up to him and tell him everything. Besides the things about my ex,I will maybe tell him about my feelings for him.I moved from the Tower to my ex because of Pietro.I started to feel something more for him,and also it was period when my ex would beat me up more often so I couldn't hide the marks easily.
"Thanks but I feel tired I think I will sleep." I replied under my covers.
He moved the covers from my head :" Oh I don't think so. Come on,he is gone now.It's over.And you need to turn the new page in your life and start again.You mustn't allow this to backdown you Printsessa." he said softly. Oh how could someone roll worlds so softly over the tounge?
I thought about it for a moment. Why not? I am free now..I can start again. He is not here anymore. I want to.
And I will. 

I slowly sat up.I looked up at him,his gorgeous smile so luminous. 

"That's my girl" he said. 
"W-what?" I dared to ask.Did he really mean that or he just said that to lift my mood ? I regret it instantly but it was too late.

"I mean,now that you are oficially single ,I thought I can finally take what I always wanted for myself" he said with smirk and leaned on ,and kissed me.

Long,passionate kiss.His lips were so soft. I never wanted it to end.After my ex kissing me so many times like an animal,with no love,because he was hungry only for my body.
But now ,someone kissed me with love.Slowly.Allowing me to memorize every single moment.
He pulled away,allowing me to breathe again.

"What do you think.Be my Printsessa?" he asked.
I nod and laughed quietly.

Later.
I became his queen.