Lesson learnt-Scott Lang and Tony Stark

I confidently put on the last part of my suit. 
Long black gloves.

I was ready.

I honestly never put that much effort.When there was red alarm,I would just put on the first jeans that were under my hand and just some random t-shirt. I always had my weapons on the jet and all the equipment,so 'suit' was never something I thought about. Something like Natasha has ,or maybe Bucky,Steve...

But also,the boys have been mocking me lately.
" Have you gotten chubby Y/N?" "I think you lost your perfect waist" "You shouldn't wear skinny and shorter clothes anymore " 
Well.Time to prove them otherwise.

I have always been insecure about my body. When I was young,my immune sistem was bad so I would often get sick. That resulted in me being extremely skinny till my eight year. Then we found something in alternative medicine and it helped me. I gained weight healthy. But then,since it maybe got out of control,people round me slowly started commenting on me. I wouldn't overeat,and it wasn't unhealthy but I was chubbier than my friends,and my height didn't help.I was the shortest. I trained volleyball for two years and got in shape but I had bad knee injury and I couldn't do sports for over a year.I lost motivation. I was desperate.
A woman should have perfect body.
She won't attract males if she doesn't fit in that mold.
Even if I maybe wanted to lose wight,after these words-I didn't want to.

But then thing with HYDRA happened,and well,I got back in shape.
Then after I got out of there,and started working with Avengers,it wasn't that strict here.Yes,Cap had us all under control,but you know....
Maybe it wasn't that much of a deal.
Maybe it was just my brain overworking it,memories coming back.

So I was ready now.
Very tight leather suit on me with deep V cut on the front,high black boots with adjustable heels.Blades round my right thigh,my hair falling over my shoulders,no make-up ,black leather belt round my waist (I wonder what will Tony say now about my waist). On my right hand,over the black glove I had my metal dragon claw. I kissed it before I left my room and made my way towards the living room,where the rest of them would be.

When I walked in the living room,I was very confused.

All of them were there,casually sitting,none of them in their suits or with their equipment.

"People what are you doing?" I asked in shock.
They all turned towards me.
Their all jaws dropping to the floor. 
And then Tony started laughing.

"Y/N what did you get all ready for?" asked Natasha.
I was very confused. "Well...Tony said we have red alarm and to be in the living room in next 15minutes...I am confused,someone explain me because I feel like a whole fool" I replied.
They all started laughing to something I wasn't aware of? Then Tony stood up and walked towards me.
" Honey,there is no red alarm.There never was,I was just joking with you. But now that you are here,and looking like this,you are the only red alarm to all boys in the room." he said as he checked me out. All the boys started laughing,except for one.
I didn't see Scott here. Where was he ?
"I...I...Tony...." I tried but I felt my cheeks blushing hard.
"Oh darling,you are turning all my alarms on. Why don't we go and turn them off together?" he asked ,giving me vodka.
"Tony ,you know Scott is going to kill you because of this. " stated out Clint.
"Not before I get him to my hands" I mumbled to myself. 
"If I may add also,you are wearing that very deep V cut on front ,exposing so much,I think it's better not to wear anything at all then hun " smirked Tony.

Anger was building up in me. Not only did he humiliate me in front of everyone,he is acting as he can take me to his bed whenever he wants to. No,he is acting as if he CAN take me to his bed. He is making all these nasty comments that are getting out of hand.
Just as I was about to stop this ,we heard someone entering the room.
Scott,Pietro and Wanda walked in,all confused.

"Did...did we miss something..?" asked Wanda.Scott made his way towards me.
"Babe what is going on,what are you all dressed up for?" he whispered in my ear. 
"Y/N was about to dance on the pole for us. You all got on time,want something to drink?
I blushed even more and I could see Scott closing his palms into fists. It was a drop that fell from the cup.
It was enough.
I made my way towards Tony,trying to look as cool as possible. I turned him to face me and pulled him by his tie from the table with drinks towards the free space in living room. 

I didn't want to break anything except for him .

"Oh darling it was about time" he smirked and looked over at Bruce,winking.
"Oh Stark" is the only thing I said before I pulled him into kiss.
Everyone gasped in shock,and Scott was furious.He made his way towards us,but I put my hand in the air to stop him.

Before any of us pulled away,I bit his lip. It wasn't sweet and cute bite.I made his lip bleed heavily.He winced in pain and pulled away in horror.
"Darling don't be that rough" 

"Oh you still don't know what's rough"
"So,you will show me that in my room"
he smirked again.
I smiled and,before he could know,I quickly hit him in the stomach with my leg and he fell on the floor few inches from where he was standing. Before he could stand up I threw myself at him,locking  his hand to the floor with mine,the claw on my right hand cutting into his skin.But I didn't care,even for second. One of my legs was by his side and the other one was on his crotch,with the killer heel now striking out.
Everyone was frozen in shock.

"Next time when you decide to prank me.Think twice Stark.Pretty face can be the most dangerous one." I purred in his ear. His eyes opened wide in shock.

I stood up from him and pulled the heel back in boot. He also stood up.
"And see this" I said lifting my right hand in the air and pointing at the claw with my other hand "this is what I will dig your eyes out next time I catch you staring at my breasts Stark" I said,smiling at him. 
He wiped the blood from his lip and mumbled something I couldn't hear. 
Wanda,Natasha and Mantis smiled at me  like three proud moms.

I quickly looked over at all the boys in the room. 
"Lesson learnt boys?" I asked . None of them could answer. All of them still thinking about what I have done.

I felt Scott's hand sliding round my waist and pulling me into kiss.
"And now excuse us,we have some bussines" he said ,smirking. 

I smirked back at him.
Lesson learnt,boys.

And now my boy need a lesson to learn.