Pt2~Never leave you-Winter Soldier/Bucky Barnes

I felt weird.
I looked over at Winter ,who had confused look on his face. Puzzled. 

Since we were separated from the jet pilot with thick glass wall,so we can't hurt him, we were able to talk without them hearing us. We didn't talk much,ever. 

"Hey ,Winter." 
He slowly looked up at me,look an his face don't changing.
"Winter what is it?" I asked.

He hesitated for few moments,and ran his hand through hair ,sighing deep before talking.
"That man I fought ,Steve. He called me Bucky. I don't remember him nor Bucky.He told me I am his friend. But I can't be ,I don't have friends, he was only my side mission." he stopped for moment.
"I feel like I am choking on something I can't remember and I feel so weird and it's so wrong  I know I shouldn't feel this way it's so wrong."
I watched him for few moments,before checking if pilots weren't watching,then I slowly put my hand on his knee.
"I-I felt same when I saw that God.Loki. B-But Winter....I remember him." I said shakily.
"I think Zola hid something..from us.....about us...."

At my words he quickly stood up in defensive position ,with one of his hands on knife he had attached to his belt.
"You are talking nonsense Wrath . They wouldn't lie to us ,they saved us ! " he said in slightly higher tone.
I glanced over at pilots to see if they still weren't watching.
"Winter,I don't believe Zola anymore . I believe none of them. Just bloody sit here and let me explain." And with my words he carefully sat next to me,not taking eyes off me and my moves.

"Zola said they hate us,they threw us away like garbage. That they used us,but think of it Winter,push past that barrier in your head they set us. That guy called you friend and Bucky,and you don't remember it. Loki called me 'love' and for few moments I was confused,he called me also different name which I couldn't remember but for few seconds ,pictures flashed before my eyes. My life Winter. I had life before this."
 He let me finish,listening to each one of my words,taking hand of his knife and leaning on the wall behind him.
"What is going on Wrath?" is the only thing he whispered.

I carefully took his hand in mine :" Listen to me. We have to get out of here.Together. And find out who we really are ."
He looked up at me ,frightened. Winter.Frightened.His eyes were like sad puppy's,ready to break down and cry because for the first time he didn't know what to do. So I kissed him. I ..I felt right and I felt that's the only way to make him come with me. 

"okay" he whispered and we slowly stood up.

And before pilots could even react,we were already half way to the ground.

We ran as fast as he could,as far as we could. Running through side streets,as careful as we could be. After half an hour we found ourself by the huge abandoned factory,in the forest. It wasn't big so we felt it's okay to be there for at least few days.
"Wrath. What do we do now?" he asked placing his sniper on coffee table in ,what I assume was some sort of office. 
"Call me...Y/N" 

He didn't say anything. He just walked away from room. 

For next few days,he didn't speak a word. I feel like he was trying not to be close to me at all. As he was avoiding me. It bothered me bit,but I was more focused on things I wanted to remember. I didn't even know what to . The only thing I do remember was ...that guy yelling at me,saying he hates me ,and me leaving off to somewhere. And that's all. I felt pain in my chest and I started crying. I sobbed silently over the fact that whoever that was ,he hates my guts. And over the fact that I maybe got myself and Winter in huge trouble ,and I didnt really want anything to happen to him. And at HYDRA,they were ruthless no matter how much they like you and find you useful.
I put head in my hands and sobbed more,realizing what have I done.

"You are crying."
I wiped my tears away and took a deep breath "Everything is okay ".
"Why are you crying?Y/N." 
Then he walked up to me ,sitting on the couch next to my spot and he put hand on my shoulder.
"I am James.Bucky,Y/N. And I want to know why are you crying" he asked,smiling weakly.

I smiled through tears back.
"That guy hates my guts and I got us in this trouble for nothing because I know HYDRA will find us and do horrible things as punishment and all of that because of my stupid idea. I don't even know who am I ,James."
"I don't know who am I actually either,Y/N. But really,thanks to you ,I have opportunity to find out. I am hell confused but, I have support,in you at least."
"You have me ,but what if when we discover ourselves,you don't like who I was. Maybe I did something really bad,that made the guy hate me so much. ?" I asked ,very worried.

"Well...the past is in the past . We will learn about it,but leave it there. People change so..I-I doubt I will hate you. Ever".

And I kissed him,again. This time it wasn't as distraction. It was genuen kiss . My emotions towards him.
After few moments he pulled away
.
"I know nothing about myself,but the only thing I know is I will never leave you." he whispered.

And this will be our journey. Together,to find out who we are. 
And to accept each other.