Princess-Natasha Romanoff

"I am not someone who should be taken lightly." she said as she leaned back on the armchair,crossing her legs .

"We didn't say you are...but after all you are only one capable of doing it. We know what are we doing Natasha" said Steve ,slightly angry at Natasha who didn't believe in their plan.

I must say,from my point of view,and I believe everyone else's except for Steve and Tony  also, that plan was funny. Natasha took it as an offense ,and I don't blame her.

After all,their plan was stupid.

They wanted her to go out on a dinner with that stupid narcissist. 
Hmpf.
It's not as if I was jealous...not...at....all.
It's just that ,first : Natasha is very strong,and capable of causing lot of damage to her target so that skinny chicken  wouldn't be a problem for her . Second: they want her to look like a helpless good-looking lady who just wants to flirt with him and take that brat to bed until the rest of us come there. Third: they don't want her to fight,and she doesn't want to leave impression of weak girl waiting for superheroes.

"I don't care Steve,I am not a princess. Why don't I just take him down myself?He wouldn't even see me when I sneak up from behind while he goes out on the roof of that club to smoke." she asked,with touch of poison in her voice while she slowly rolled words over her tongue,keeping Steve and Tony on her eyes with no blinking.

"Because we have said so ,Natasha.End.It will be as we said." hissed Tony " Now go and get ready ,you are leaving in 5 hours,and we will cover you one hour later. Only Y/N will go with  you and he will get settled on roof of some building next to that club,just to be sure". 
And with that she stormed out of the room,looking in front of herself.

-Many hours later,I was standing by the door and recharging my weapons. I took a sniper in my hands and admired it while waiting for her. I couldn't stop thinking about the way she will look like. I honestly can't wait to see Black Widow out of her comfort zone. I can't wait to see her taking revenge on Tony and Steve after this. I chuckled to myself as I heard footsteps and voices coming close . Arguing. Then,I could see Natasha,Tony and Steve walking towards me -all three in deep arguement.  

 "Tony this is not what I meant when I said I want her to look provocative! " yelled Steve as he was wrapping Natasha's silk scarf round her shoulders. 
On the other side,Tony was taking it off,claiming if they want her to seduce the guy with no problems ,she has to go all way down for it.
I didn't listen to it till the end,to hear her reaction. I was...easily to say blinded...by Natasha.
I always knew she has great body and would look amazing in dress,but I never thought of something like this.
She wore tight black dress,that was v e r y short on the front and long on the back. It was made from lace ,you could see her black underwear under the dress. She wore her hair straight,I assume she just washed it and brushed out. Bloody red lipstick,eyeliner making her eyes looking like cat's. Killer heels. I never thought she could walk in those.
After I snapped back,and they were done ,we were ready to leave.

"You know what to do Y/N? Don't let her get hurt until we come." said Steve .
" Screw it Steve ,I am not a child. And what,when you come then I am allowed to get hurt?" asked Natasha,fixing her earring and looking at Steve,very angry. I assume she still wasn't okay with this.
"Language" warned Steve.
"Besides,Steve is right. If you get hurt Y/N will have to take you out of there all wounded. And in that outfit ,I want to be the one to take you out" smirked Tony.
Natasha mumbled something in her chest and just stormed out angrily.
"See you guys " I said,as I left.

-I was watching over her for 30 minutes so far. Everything was okay,she had no problems. They were gambling,laughing,now and then he would touch her...on the places ...that made me really mad. But Natasha was still playing cool. 
Then I noticed how he was whispering something in her ear. She looked round,blank face expression. Then he leaned on,whispered more and then moved away laughing. She searched room and looked through windows at the buildings around. If I didn't know her so long,I wouldn't think of this but..she looked scared.
They told me not to move from here until the first bullet from inside hits the floor. And also,I know that she always has some sort of weapons with herself so ..if something happens she can defend herself until I do something?
But then she spot me,pleading look in her eyes,full of despair. I pulled away from the sniper and looked at her. She then started moving her head across the room,and I followed her gaze.
First she looked at all the security,then the guy,then the ceiling followed with quick and small motion of her hands -I assume something was about to explode and then she looked outside.She looked at me ,motioning her hand towards her torso as she was stabbed.

"Tony we have a problem.We need you guys here asap" I said in my ear as I slowly aimed my target . That guy.
I know if I shoot him ,there will be only 20 seconds until his security starts shooting. That means she will have only 40 seconds to run away.
I shot him.

Screams filled room as I saw Natasha bowing down and running towards the first door to leave. I put down the sniper,grabbed the blades and made my way towards the club.
When I entered ,security already started shooting and most of them ran outside to search for,well they didn't know but,me. I made my way towards Natasha and with the crowd we quickly made our way towards the outside.
But then ,one of them noticed us and realized who we are. 
I pushed Natasha down as I threw knife towards the guy before he could shoot.
 We ran to the backdoor, fighting the security on our way. We were doing good.

"Fuck!!" shouted Natasha.
I turned back to see her on floor ,holding her feet.
"Are you hurt ?" I hurried to her.
"I twist my ankle ,fuck fuck fuck ,fucking heels. Why are you standing ? We gotta move" she yelled as she threw her heels towards the two guys who were running in our direction. 
I nod and I ran towards the door , but I heard her curse again.
I ran back to her and wrapped my arm round her waist ,helping her run .
...The feeling...of finally touching her...If the situattion wasn't  like this,I would take my time and enjoy the moment as much as I could.
She tried snapping away,but I held her tight as  I ran through the door .
"Y/N leave me and run ,I will find a place to hide"

"No I won't ,now try keeping up with me " I said.
We ran for few minutes and we hid behind one of the older buildings. 
"Okay,now leave me here and go back to the Tower " she said,checking her leg.
"Allow me to see " I said,not able to look her in the eyes but rather looking at her ankle.
She was silent,so I looked up only to find her looking at me .As soon as I looked at her,she looked away.
"Okay" she said quietly.
I slowly took her ankle in my hands, checking if she broke something or only twist it.
She winced and pulled away bit.
"Sorry sorry,does it hurt that bad? " I apologized and asked,really never meaning to hurt her.
"N-no..it's just..nothing,keep goinge"
"It must be something..tell me"
"It's just..I haven't been touched that gently by someone,with no intention to kill me or take me to bed" she said slowly and then chuckled bit.
"Oh..If you want me I can stop,the doctor in the Tower will look at it anyway" I said , slowly pulling away from her even tho I really didn't want to.

"No.Please..don't" she whispered,bowing her head down.
Instead of taking her leg in my hands again,I sat by her.
And pulled her in very soft hug. 

For a moment I could feel her body tensed up,but then slowly,she relaxed. And she put her head on my shoulder.
I slowly circled on her back with my hand.
"Thank you" she whispered.
"We...we have time...If you want to...we can go step by step,my intentions are not those that you mentioned" I carefully said.
"But I am not a princess Y/N" she replied.
"To my,you are not princes....You,you are more than that.You are everything" I whispered as she hugged me back.

No mountain,nor sea no thing of this world could keep us apart,because this is not...my world....
.....you are.