Forever-Bucky Barnes

He noticed how nervous I was so he took his hand in mine.
I looked up at him and he smiled at me so brightly.

And we walked in full living room.

Everyone was there,since we called them .I was glad that they all came but I became even more nervous ... They all stopped talking and looked over at us.
Bucky tightened his grip and we walked towards them.
We sat in front of them..

"Well Y/N what is so important that I had to decline my duel with Steve in running. I mean ,good for him,because he would lose anyway...." mocked Natasha.
I weakly smiled and looked at Bucky . He nod. I took a deep breath and started.
"So...I want to thank you all because you agreed to listen to us and share this with us. I...."

"Wow it is so important and big that our Wrath forgot all her tricks and forgot how to talk" mocked Tony and they all laughed.
"Thanks Tony...." I continued "Well...we wanted to tell you that...we...we are expecting." I finally said,and Bucky pulled me closer and kissed my head.
Shock covered their faces.For a moment they were all silent,repeating what I said in their heads and then smiles crossed their faces.
"Y/N,Bucky I can't believe it I am so happy for you two" said Natasha as she was the first one to jump towards me and pull me in big hug. Steve walked up to Bucky and whispered something in his ear and pulled his old friend in hug,and I swear I saw tears in their eyes. Others also made their way towars us to share this happy moment with us. I was so reliefed.
"Tony ,you got caught up in the moment and so concerned that you will be called grandpa that you can't make your way towards them and congradulate them? Can't you see how shining they are ,oh how happy I am for you guys!!" said Natasha.

We all turned towards Tony. I felt something bad in the air. I tried calming myself down,but the thoughts just wouldn't go away.
"I'm a simple man" said Tony ,suddenly so cold. We were all confused.
"Yeah so simple that you need assistant to peel off banana for you " smirked Loki.
"I won't congradulate them on something that is not going to happen" he said in cold voice as he stood up. I felt shivers down my spine and Bucky's hand immediately found its way to mine.
"Tony.What are you talking about?" asked Bucky calmly,but in his eyes I could see he is just waiting.
"It's easy" he said "that child will never come to this world".
I kinda felt weak in knees and Bucky noticed,so he wrapped his hand round my waist and sent puzzled look towards Tony.
"Tony" said Steve in slightly high tone.
"That child is a threat. Not only to Y/N and her body,but to world.HE is a supersoldier,and that child will be also there is no doubt."
None of us spoke.I only felt Bucky's grip tightening.
"We are taking it out.Tonight" he said in cold voice.

My legs finally gave up and I fell on my knees.
"Y/N" yelled Natasha ,and Bucky kneeled in front of me.
"Doll are you okay ? It's not going to happen,don't listen to him" he said ,helping me to stand up again.
"Oh yes it is going to happen. JARVIS prepare hospital part of Tower" said Tony.
"Stark you can play any games you want to  but you WON'T play with my child's life or Y/N's" said Bucky angrily.
"Tony...we can't do that to them" said Bruce.
"We won't let you do that Tony.This is a line you can't cross".
"That won't be a child ! That will be a moster ! Nothing less than it's father who killed someone's parents with so many other people" yelled Tony.
And it's a drop that overflew glass and Bucky's anger that he kept under control so well. He pushed me to Natasha and ran towards Tony. Steve and Bruce ran after Bucky to stop him from hurting Tony,and knowing Tony-not to let him hurt Bucky. I felt sick and weak in my knees. Room started spinning. I could hear quiet voice of Natasha asking me something like if I was okay ,but I wasn't even thinking about that.

I was finally happy.And someone wants to take happiness away from me. I could hear Tony and Bucky fighting,I could see Steve joining Bucky and Bruce walking away in panick,towards the hallway that leads to the hospital.
"No " I whispered,wrapping arms round my belly that was now holding our three months old child.
I felt more and more weak in my knees,and I collapsed on the floor. Pool of blood forming under me. I could see Natasha calling Bucky and Steve. The first one to run towards me was Bucky,picking me up in panick and rushing towards the hospital .
" No...no....no....B-Bucky no...they will kill it" I mumbled in agony,crying river from inside.

"D-Doll you will be okay. Both of you will be okay.Please stay with me now Doll" he said ,rushing even more.
"Bucky...don't let them kill it" is the last thing I told him before passing out.

-I screamed.I screamed and I screamed in pain. He.He did this. Because of him ,my child is gone.Our child is gone. Bucky held my hand tightly and tried calming me down,but I could see pain in his eyes also.
"GET OUT OF THE ROOM ! I NEVER WANT TO SEE YOU AGAIN NEVER YOU SELFISH PERSON THINKING ONLY ABOUT YOURSELF! YOU KNEW HOW IS IT TO LOSE SOMEONE YOU LOVE AND YOU TOOK REVENGE ON US OVER OUR UNBORN CHILD! " I screamed. I could see Bucky was fighting not to cry ,but still trying to calm me down.
"Love...he is not worth it...Let him be,he is nothing to us anymore" he said coldy,turning to Tony.
"Now leave,Stark".
"Y/N..It was for the best" he said.
"LEAVE NOW STARK AND NEVER TALK TO ME,EVER AGAIN" I yelled and burst crying again.

Stark left.I calmed down.
Bucky laid next to me and I put my head on his chest .He hugged me protectively and played with my hair long in night,none of us able to fall asleep.
"Love..are you asleep?" he asked softly.
"No"
"It is hard...and painful...and we will need time to heal...and I know we will never froget but please..Please,love..I don't want you to give up on everything and lose yourself in pain. I can't let you do that to yourself....Please..Think of us,our future..Our future child.."he said ,his voice shaking and I felt his grip tightening.
"I..I know Bucky...I can't say how thankful I am for having you by my side...I love you.We will never ..never give up"I whispered.
"Doll..I love you so much and I promise you,something like this will never happen again.I will be by your side forever"....

Forever.

Forever.
And we fell asleep together,forever together.