12

正山小种 is Lapsang Souchong Black Tea

This fine black tea's clear, bright orange liquor offers a uniquely woody aroma with subtle hints of fruit and flowers. The leaves are traditionally roasted on pinewood to obtain a 'subtle' level of smokiness, while the amazing aroma and flavours are still able to shine through.

•••••

The next day had approached, everyone was prepared for their assigned task but there was someone who wasn't thrilled. Kuan-Yin who had been sighing the whole entire morning, because of a stranger who had stolen her first kiss, "I can never get married in this lifetime because of that bastard. My chances at marriage are gone." Kuan-Yin once again cried at her very bleak future. Even though Kuan-Yin with her extended years of life still had the soften heart of a pure maiden. Jingwei prepped for the battle for Kuan-Yin's guzheng. It had returned to its origin of creation, once Kuan-Yin had died. Jingwei was fixing the light metal armour that was equipped for protection against possible adversities. Old or new.

She began tapping her foot against the floor, "Yin'er get ready we are going soon, " Jingwei was impatient because she was excited to fight after her closed door cultivation. Kuan-Yin sighed again and equipped some lightweight armour onto her self. Jingwei transforms into her Phoenix form waiting for Kuan-Yin to mount her. They took off without realising that they had left the Sect with people staring in awe at the picturesque scene of a girl on top a Phoenix. Like an immortal fairy on top a majestic Phoenix, a symbol of prosperity and auspiciousness.

Seeing as they would take a while to reach their destination, "Jingwei be careful especially when we get closer to the place." Kuan-Yin checked her things to see whether she had everything in case of an emergency, "There are a lot of spells and traps." She had remembered back then she had gotten trapped in some of the deadly contraptions. She was much more careless when she was a rookie.

Jingwei could only laugh, "Yin'er I will be fine, I recently became stronger since my rank up." Jingwei had missed Kuan-Yin so much. Even her worrywart behaviour that was akin to a mother that is constantly worried for their child.

They continued to the mountain where the guzheng was, but at the base of the mountain, there was an abundant of different level beasts emanating an aura of hostility circling around a man. Upon closer inspection, it was the same exact man as the one from last night that had stolen her first kiss. "We don't need to save him let's go Jingwei." Her face blushed red as she huffed at the sight of the man. Soon, Jingwei ascend up toward the mountain.

As Jingwei continued towards the location, "Kuan-Yin there is a cultivation plant that would be helpful for you." She rushed over to the plant. Kuan-Yin could only sigh and comply to Jingwei request to help her get stronger. Jingwei used an area of effect attack on the group of beasts, instantly killing them in the one attack. Clearing the space for Kuan-Yin to harvest the plant as her own pace.

Jingwei landed near the cultivation plant carefully in case of breaking it. Kuan-Yin quickly dismounted Jingwei rushing to grab the plant but a hand already grabbed it, which startled Kuan-Yin. "Hello again Yin'er, " It was the he hateful man had stolen her first kiss and the one who was planning to take the cultivation plant away from her, spoke her name.

She flicked his hand away, "Do not say that we are not familiar with each other, " Kuan-Yin walked over to Jingwei to go mount her. Trying to get away from him.

The man came towards her and pulled her back into his arms, "Not so fast Yin'er, I could be of help with your little adventure." His sauve nature wasn't quite what Kuan-Yin was used to. So, she was flustered on what to do in this type of situation.

Kuan-Yin squirmed in his arms as if he was carrying a contagious disease. "No need," He chuckled at her cute attempt to escape his grasp but futility failing at escaping, "You won't let go unless I let you accompany me on my little adventure." She sighed heavily. This annoying pest was the cause of her sighing this entire time. He nodded in response and she allowed him to accompany her, they mounted Jingwei for faster transportation. Towards the top of the mountain there a shrine was encased with beautiful emerald green vines that held the shrine together even when it was in a state of shambles. Mist surrounded the area shrouding the entire place which was in fact miasma, that made you hallucinate and make you fall from the cliff that would kill you. One of the many traps in place.