24

中秋快乐 is Happy Mid-Autumn Festival

The Mid-Autumn Festival is a harvest festival celebrated notably by the Chinese and Vietnamese people. The festival is held on the 15th day of the 8th month of the lunar calendar with a full moon at night, corresponding to late September to early October of the Gregorian calendar with a full moon at night.

Want more information

https://www.travelchinaguide.com/essential/holidays/mid-autumn.htm

Also, I went to the Moon Festival in Australia, because I live there. It happened 23rd on September, Sunday. It was a long but fun day, and it was so packed there. I know it's a bit late but Happy Mid Autumn festival.

•••••

Kuan-Yin was wrapped in a warm body and she felt lazy to move but she needs to move again. The East Wei Continent was reminiscent to her, while she was escaping in her past life. The demonic beast pitied her and gave her the liquid of rejuvenating life. This liquid was considered a treasure to the demonic beast as this was a gift from their creator as it had the ability to heal any superficial wound and raise your rank. Many demonic beasts were reluctant on giving this treasured liquid to a human, but then someone else decided it was the best course of action as this girl wasn't like any other.

Kuan-Yin was in and out of consciousness during the demonic beast's conversation, she could only see blurred figures from her peripheral vision. But, the only thing she saw was white hair that was similar to her own. She was grateful for that encounter as she was about to meet with Master Zhong.

She was on the road again as Jianyu, but this time a clingy Fox was following close behind her. "Chen go back home," Jianyu stopped to faced Chen directly, "It makes travelling a lot easier if I'm by myself,"

"Yin'er didn't I say earlier that I would protect you no matter what," Chen laced his hand with my own dwarf hands, dragging me onwards to the road.

Jianyu stopped Chen before he could take another step, "Do you even know where I'm going?" My question halted Chen in his direction, he slumped his head, shaking it.

He had no idea where she was going but he knew that they were going to the East Wei Continent which is known for its variety of mounts, "East Wei Continent?"

Jianyu continued down the road, where a ferryman was stationed on the edge of the swampy waters that separated the South Ming Continent from the East Wei Continent. The ferryman was a lanky person with a dishevelled black cloak that was embellished in crow feathers covering his body. His face was only distinguished by his gleaming neon yellows eyes that seem to see all your true intentions in life. His long bony fingers pointed to the metal pot that was filled with various items; coins, pills, beast parts and other items that were deemed useful but in fact were extremely useful materials.

Jianyu placed rice dumplings into the metal bowl as payment, he was obviously sure no one had given him food as payment. The ferryman stared at the rice dumplings and stared at the young man, he didn't expect food as a payment but it was something that warmed his heart. He had no use for materialistic items as they did not provide anything as a form of nutrition for the body but also the heart.

He allowed Jianyu onto his boat and waited for the other man who had given his a gourd of alcohol, a pleasure in life he hasn't had in a while. He also allowed the white-haired man onto his boat and he used his bamboo rod to propel them towards the East Wei Continent. Chen wonders how such a lanky person cane propels three people on a boat with such ease.

Travelling by boat with the ferryman was one of the safest ways to cross the swamp as he was a powerful swamp guardian that protects the demonic beast in the East Wei Continent. Also, there was an incredibly strong demonic beast in the swamp waters and they usually avoid the ferryman. He was a quiet guardian that preferred the swamp environment as there wasn't as much human civilisation in the East Wei Continent. No one knew much about the ferryman beside the legends that are often told to little children as a way to make them never wander off into the swamp.