23

勿忘我 is Myosotis Flower Tea

A vitamin C rich herbal tea with a strong floral aroma and taste of walnuts. Myosotis Flower Tea nourishes your skin, preventing wrinkles and dark spots. It also boosts digestion, making it a great slimming tea. Mix with green teas and other flower teas to make your own unique tea blend.

Myosotis flower tea is also referred to as "forget me not tea" because of an old legend, which different sources tell in various ways, but all have the same general theme. In the story, a knight and his love were walking along the side of a river. He picked some flowers for her, but his armour was so heavy that when he leaned over he fell into the river. As he was being swept away by the water, he threw the flowers to his loved one and shouted, "Forget me not!" It is because of this quaint story that the myosotis is often referred to as the forget me not plant.

•••••

Jianyu continued to walk down the road alongside with the multiple carriages that were rushing through. His hood covered his features from troublesome people. It has been 2 weeks since he left home to collect cores from other regions. He carried his guzheng in his arms, upon walking a few more li his legs were starting to get numb and an inn was in sight. The inn was packed with many travellers and nobles on the road, Jiangyu walked to the front desk, "I need a room for 3 nights,"

"You're lucky! You have the last room," the manager agreed and Jianyu went to pay for the room until a hand slammed in front on Jianyu surprising him.

"Hey give me that room this instant!" a girl who was slender and beautiful caught the attention of many people in the inn. Jianyu sighed and gave the money to the manager and grabbed the key to his room. "Hey! Stop right there! Didn't you hear me? I want that room!" The girl was obviously a silver spooned noble but this isn't wasn't worth the energy to deal with him.

"Da ge! This person won't give me the room!" the girl complained like a child throwing a tantrum, leaving a bad impression of the beauty. The plain-looking man ruffled the girl's hair obviously showing his affection to his younger sister. The man looked more reasonable and had more common sense than the girl.

"I apologize for my little sister's behaviour towards you, but she isn't used to the road life because she has been spoiled most of her life," his voice was resounding deep and calming, "I will ask for how much do you want for you to give us the room." his bowed slightly.

Jianyu waved them off, "I will not give my room, my body is sore from travel from the South Ming continent," Jianyu heaved his instrument over his shoulder, "Plus, I already paid for the room," he continued up the stairs.

The girl stormed up the stairs following Jianyu and grabbed his arm, " Don't you know who I am?' She crossed her arms, "I'm am the second miss of the Huan family," Jianyu scoffed at her identity. Such a small noble family identity yet dares to flaunt it off like she is a big shot, obviously, this reaction wasn't what the noble girl was expecting from him. "Why are you laughing?'

"Oh! I am so sorry for offending you," Jianyu sarcastically chuckled, "Do you expect me to bow down to you when the Huan family is only a minor noble family?' his voice mocking her identity.

The girl defended herself and her family, "But, the Huan family is still a noble family,"

The brother grabbed his sister by the shoulder, pulling her back. "Please forgive me for not disciplining my little sister," he bowed towards the young boy despite the being younger than him. As he was overseeing their conversation he suspects that this person was from a major noble family or had a very powerful backing and he didn't dare offend him for fear of being persecuted. "May I ask for this honourable sir's name?"