21

金银花 is Honeysuckle Tea

Honeysuckle is an anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory herb that clears internal heat and relieves toxicity. It's also effective against acne, because of its ability to inhibit bacterial growth.

Honeysuckle tea is powerful in battling a variety of ailments, and is very soothing. Since it clears heat, the tea is used to fight fevers, ulcers, sore throats, and skin infections. Honeysuckle is an excellent way to cool and detoxify the body naturally.

In addition, the tea offers relief from nausea, respiratory issues, headaches, and harmful bacteria. The tea is strong in reducing these afflictions because it is full of vitamin C, salicylic acid, potassium, magnesium, antioxidants, bioflavonoids, and other essential nutrients.

Many people enjoy the slight vanilla taste to honeysuckle tea, and the scent is so pleasant that the herb is sometimes used in aromatherapy.

•••••

The Winter Banquet was in three days so Susu was dragging Kuan-Yin around every hanfu shop to buy the most unique dress to compliment her mistress' figure and charm. But, after the sixth shop, they had to leave as the hanfu shop was bustling with nobles shopping for the most extravagant hanfu the shop had to offer.

"Gosh, why do those noble have to hog all the shops? Don't they realise that other people need to shop too?" Susu huffed in annoyance and Kuan-Yin giggled in laughter.

"You realise that they don't the brain to let other people shop when they don't want others to look the same as themselves," Kuan-Yin obverse the streets to find any shops that were less packed than the high-end shops.

Luckily, she found one but it was in shambles. The roof of the shop was dusty and looked like it hadn't been repaired in years. The sign was literally hanging on a bolt that was about to give out and the writing was faded and hard to read from the years that it was first painted. The interior of the shop was much better than the exterior, the layout of the shop was simple and spacious allowing people to browse around the shop freely. The owner of the shop was a young woman who was in her early twenties but she was smoking. A young hybrid deer man came in carrying supplies and smiled at the rare customers, "Welcome to our humble shop!" He walked over with a pleasant smile, "What are you two looking for? Obviously Hanfu Haha," he laughed at himself.

Susu was browsing around for hanfu for Kuan-Yin and herself. Kuan-Yin turned to the young man, "We are looking for a hanfu for the Winter Banquet but won't make me noticeable," Kuan-Yin requested and the woman came back with a few selections of uniquely styled hanfu that were rarely seen in this continent. Each uniquely beautiful in their own way; the first one was aa white hanfu with navy blue accents with complicated intricate designs that showed the designers professional skill in making this hanfu. The second was green hanfu was accompanied by the white, the design was simple but elegant.

"We have these for a long time," her voice was deep and rolled nicely, "I hope it's to your liking." She handed them to her, Kuan-Yin went to try them both on and Susu was gushing on her beautiful her mistress look despite not having any extravagant hair.

Kuan-Yin went to the front to buy for the blue one, she didn't want to attract too much attention to herself at the Winter Banquet because there was a second reason why this Banquet occurred every year. It was a way to get a marriage proposal from a high ranked man or for men it was a way to find a wife. This hanfu was beautiful and simple but it wouldn't catch too much attention. "These hanfu that you gave me were both uniquely beautiful, " Kuan-Yin ran her fingers on the soft material, "I want to talk with you about working together and because of where you are sourcing this type of material."