15

竹叶青 is Zhu Ye Qing Green Tea "Bamboo Leaf Green"

A soothing aroma that feels like a morning breeze that goes through a bamboo grove. The vegetal, mild, and elegant taste brings you instant serenity, while the sweetness lingers in your mouth. Due to the young buds, Zhu Ye Qing is even healthier than other green teas. It contains more antioxidants and lowers the risk of cancer, stroke and heart diseases. It is also believed to help in lowering blood pressure, preventing tooth decay, and boosting immunity.

•••••

Susu's screams echoed throughout the alchemist institution, along with Susu throwing various items around the room at the man in her mistress' bed, "Second Miss I will protect you! Get out of my mistress' bed this instant you scoundrel!" Susu kept on trying to move the strange man out. Master Zhong busted through the doors, wondering what on earth had caused that screaming. Then he saw his grandson sleeping in the same bed as his disciple, he proceeded to grab his grandson's collar and pulled him out. Master Zhong was disappointed in his grandson's behaviour, Kuan-Yin woke up to the scene of Susu hugged her with tears in her eyes and Master Zhong scolding Chen. Kuan-Yin was a heavy sleeper so it was difficult for her to get her head straight in the mornings.

"That man has defiled you and you won't be able to get married,  Mistress I have failed to protect you, " Susu wept and cried for mistress's future, but she didn't know of Kuan-Yin and Chen's relationship with each other. Kuan-Yin and Master Zhong both laughed at Susu's misunderstanding of the situation since she didn't know the Kuan-Yin's relationship with the mysterious white-headed man.

"Susu, I would like to introduce you to Chen Longwei, " Kuan-Yin paused and didn't know what to title him as.

"Her future husband!" Chen exclaimed to clear up the misunderstanding, instead, he created another misunderstanding.

But, Susu cried again, "Why didn't you tell me you were engaged! I'm so happy for you!" Kuan-Yin facepalm at the misunderstanding. But, Kuan-Yin smiled and held on Susu's shoulders, Kuan-Yin walked out of her bedroom to have breakfast, "Master, you can have your way with Chen." Her smile sent an invisible signal that only master and student understood.

When Susu and Kuan-Yin went to the dining room, screams of terror could be heard across the alchemist institute. Kuan-Yin could only smile at the screams of Chen behind her, "Susu, look Chen is a man that is courting me at the moment we are not engaged," Kuan-Yin tried to explain her relationship.

"But, if a man is courting a woman they should not be sleeping in the same bed," Susu was confused yet again, Kuan-Yin could only sigh in exhaustion.

"Susu, Chen's way of courting is not traditional, so that why things got a bit out of hand," Kuan-Yin explained again, "And no we did not do the deed at all," Kuan-Yin stopped Susu from speaking any further. They both prepared breakfasts to eat, Master Zhong and Chen came in but Chen had a depressed expression on his face, "What happened in my room?"

"Chen will be not be allowed to have any physical contact with you whatsoever," Master Zhong ate a dumpling and stuffing it in his mouth, "unless he learns to have self-restraint when around an unmarried." Master Zhong continued to eat the dumplings, obviously pissed at his grandson's behaviour around his favourite pupil.

"Mistress what will you be doing today?" Susu asked while munching on the delicious dumplings that her mistress made, "Will I still practice on making pills with Master Zhong?"

"Yes, continue to practice with pill making because we will establish a shop, " Kuan-Yin's gathered the plates to clean and Susu came to help her, "I will finish experimenting the prototype soon with Jiangsu's help but before that, I have a meeting with Zhi Rou, the Ghost Sect leader to discuss terms and conditions." Kuan-Yin's dried her hand with a cloth and walked over Master Zhong.