14

安吉白茶 is Anji White Tea

Fresh and creamy soft with notes of citrus and nuts. From Anji, the town of dense bamboo forests and tea cultivation, comes this Anji Bai Cha, one of the rarest of all Chinese teas. With long, delicate, vivid green leaves, Anji white tea is beautiful in every sense of the word. A green tea connoisseur's dream.

•••••

Enticing scents of tea wafted around the room where Susu was making treats for the visitors that were coming over. The visitors were the emperor, her father and another mysterious guest, but she didn't know who it was. Kuan-Yin's door opened to find her three guests, the Emperor, her father and a mysterious woman walked into the room. "Kuan-Yin greets Emperor, " Kuan-Yin bowed to the emperor in respects.

"Kuan-Yin greets Father, " Kuan-Yin bowed towards her father in respects for raising her.

"Yin'er meet the master of the Ghost Sect, she wanted to invite you to her sect where you can become a disciple and cultivate." the Emperor introduced the woman.

"Kuan-Yin, my name is Zhi Rou, I want to formally invite you to become my disciple." Zhi Rou enchanting voice was pleasing to the ear but Kuan-Yin knew her intentions were.

"I am sorry to inform you but I have already joined a sect around and I'm already a disciple to my master,"   Kuan-Yin bowed in apology to the woman, "I will have to refuse your offer but I am willing to make an alliance between our two sects and we can exchange materials and information with each other."

"What sect did you join?" She felt offended but she didn't show it on her face, her sect was one of the top 100 sects.

"Jingwei Sect," Kuan-Yin replied to the woman's questions. The other woman was shocked and nearly fell backwards, "Why is your reaction so strong for?"

Zhi Rou straightened herself up and composed herself to not embarrass herself any further, "I am willing to make an alliance but we will need to look over some condition so it will benefit the both of us," She was rushing to agree to the deal which was strange, to say the least. But, at least we have another ally on our side to help with the plan.

"I, Tang Kuan-Yin are willing to make an alliance with you but we will arrange a meeting to oversee the conditions for both sects, "  Kuan-Yin bowed to the woman.

"How have you been Yin'er?" Kuan-Yin's father asked worried about her wellbeing since she had not been in the household.

"Father, I am well, " she patted her father's hand as a means to relieve his stress, "Master Zhong is treating me well and my sect is very welcoming. Your majesty her are some of my servant's sweets. Try some, " Kuan-Yin beckoned her guest to try Susu's sweet that she had made.

The three guest enjoyed the complimentary sweets with the tea that accompanied them, "What tea is it? It has such a flowery fragrance but it had a slightly sour taste that I don't recognise." Zhu was amazed at the delicious tea that complimented the sweets.

"Hibiscus tea, it's not native here but I grow some in my garden, very beautiful and makes a great tea for hotter seasons, " Kuan-Yin was delighted with her choice of hibiscus tea, "Hibiscus tea is known for many health benefits such as managing blood pressure, lowering cholesterol, protecting the liver, anti-cancer properties, Anti-inflammatory and Antibacterial agents, relieving menstrual pain, improves digestion, Satiates thirst and weight loss." Kuan-Yin listed the many health benefits of the tea.