42

How much longer will I have to wait for you to look in my direction? My heart yearns for you yet you never seem to notice me. But, you look at her so lovingly and tenderly. When will you look at me like that?

Lian Daiyu what is it about you that attracts him to you like a butterfly to a flower. Every time I see Jie Xi with Daiyu, my blood boils nonstop as jealousy is what fills my body. I hate you Daiyu. I hate you. I hate you. I hate you. Why can't you just die?

If Daiyu dies that would make Jie Xi look at my direction. After all my years or dedication, I decided to learn everything to help him in any way and I set a trap for Daiyu so that she is despised by others, even he believed my lies and despised Daiyu.

The day Daiyu went to the Northern Continent, everyone I gather began assaulting Daiyu. Even though she was a high ranked cultivator she can't withstand the sheer number of cultivators against her and her weakened state from her discovery mission. When her body fell in the sand, my heart was overjoyed with excitement, however, it was short lived as a strongcultivator with white hair and fox ears.

A very strong cultivate much stronger than anyone I have gather. The white haired cultivator slaughtered majority of the cultivators I had gathered up. How did she know such a strong cultivator? Even Jie Xi and I didn't suffer without any consequences. Even with my vast expertise I could only help with so much with the injuries.

After a few years of recupurating our wounds, we decided to made a sect that would come on top of every other sect. Eventually, we climb our way up the ranks and I was happy to stay by Jie Xi. Many of the cultivators who survived the slaughter also make sects which stayed in contact for resources.

The emperor invited our sect to the banquet, yet no one knows the purpose. But, rumours have been floating around that foreign entities are entering our Foreign Land for the purpose of the banquet.

As the event is fast approaching the banquet, everyone has been preparing for gifts and their best clothes. Even I was preparing the most beautiful dress I could find. As I was walking around to find a shop that wasn't as filled with so many nobles. A small dressmaking shop came across my eyes, it was dinky in appearance and poor. But, rumour has that there was a dressmaking shop that is own by a Sect makes intricate clothes that have never been seen before. However, the shopkeeper is said to be a difficult person to deal with.

Upon entering the shop, a deer hybrid cheerily greeted me, "Hello! How may I help you?"

It was hard to hide my disgust at the hybrid that greeted me, my disciples all had a similar reaction. His expression quickly turned indifferent as he saw our expression.

One of my disciples shouted, "WHAT IS SUCH A DISGUSTING HYBRID DOING IN A DRESS SHOP?"

"Miss I will have to make you refrain from insulting me." the deer hybrid sighed at my disciple.

"This shop is so rundown, " my disciple began degrading the shop which I was happily letting slide since this shop isn't worth much, "Your products probably are junk and worthless!"

"Miss I beg you to stop with your behaviour in this shop." the deer hybrid voice was raising with anger.

"Gui there is no need to bother with these people." A woman with provocative clothing, sloppy hair and a smoke pipe came out of the shop, "If you have a problem with my shop you can get yourself out of here to another dress shop since my work is 'junk' and 'worthless'."

"How dare you tell us to get out of this shop!" my disciple shouted, "Do you know who this person you are?"

"Frankly I didn't care, " the woman blew out the smoke out of the window. "What are you waiting for? Shoo!"