43

Waves of laughter and giggles echoed throughout an elegant manor. A group of women were gathered in a single room surrounding Hua Chu and Zhi Rou where congratulations were delivered to the two. There were a few women who were attending this special occasion which included Kuan-Yin, Susu, Jingwei, Chen's mother, Zhong Ying, Hua Ling, The Dowager, Princess Audun and Lisa who reluctantly agreed to attend, since they felt they were intruding. However, Hua Ling and Princes Audun both got along instantly as they were of similar age.

The dowager was hugging, kissing and pinching the cheeks of a young boy, Hong-Li, "Ah yoo! Hong'er is so cute!"

Hong-li was struggling to get out of the elder's arms, "Great Grandma please let me go! I want to be with Uncles!"

The dowager happily released Hong-Li who happily ran out of the door to go with the men who at the water pavilion. "Hong'er is so energetic for his age, isn't he?"

Chu Hua was rubbing her belly, "Ah that boy has too much energy." She responded tenderly while rubbing her belly, "I hope to have at least a girl from the twins."

The dowager gave a box to both Zhi Rou and Chu Hua, "This I will gift you with."

Zhi Rou declined the box, "Dowager I can't accept this gift, I do not belong to your family."

The dowagers happily smiled and pushed the gift back into Zhi Rou's hands, "You are the one who has helped Yin'er so much!" She held both Zhi Rou and Chu Hua's hands, "Consider this as payment for looking after Kuan-Yin when I could not bear to come to this place."

Inside the box was Sage Blossom, a incredible difficult plant to cultivate almost taking 10,000 years for it to fully mature, however, this was plant was nearly 60.000 years old. This plant cultivation method and conditions of growth are unknown. Its properties were often used to help a pregnant woman successfully give birth to healthy strong children and also beautifying properties that firmed skin, lessening the chances to get wrinkles, anti-ageing and also giving the skin a honey glow. This gift was extremely valuable to women across that world, however, only a select few could acquire such a precious ingredient. Both Zhi Rou and Chu Hua both were equally shocked and about to give it back.

Hua Ling stopped the two from giving the gift back, "Even though this plant is incredibly difficult to cultivate we are not lacking with the Sage Blossom honestly we have too much of it." Hua Ling held peeled grape and ate it, "Though those one you are holding are at the middle to high tier level."

Everyone in the room was shocked. Kuan-Yin just came into the room with trays of food which was pushed in by servants, "Everyone food is here!"

The women were happy to eat the food. Hua Ling, Dowager and Princess Audun were amazed at the food variety happily eating the food.

Princess Audun was very curious about the foods which she wasn't familiar with. She saw a small white mountain the size of her hand, biting into it. The small mountain was fluffy and soft, the inside was filled with some sort of meat. The meat was slightly sweet but smoky wrapped in the soft, pillowy clouds that are subtly sweet and light as air. "What is this small mountain called?"

"Char Siu Bao!" Kuan-Yin immediately answered, "Is it to your liking?"

"This small white mountain is so delicious!" Princess was excitedly eating the bun, and then she blushed, "I'm sorry!"

Everyone giggled at the Princess's cute reaction with the bun, "No need to be sorry that you called the bun a small mountain! It is cute!" Hua Ling complimented her, "Plus eating good food makes everyone happy."

Princess Audun blushed even more, "I would like to say my thanks to the chef."

"You're welcome Princess Audun." Kuan-Yin happily smiled

"You made all of this food?" Hua Ling, Dowager and Princess Audun/

"Yes, all of the foods you are eating at made by me." Kuan-Yin smiled as she continued to eat, "I travelled so I had to cook my own foods mostly and I learnt to cook other cuisines along the way."

Everyone was happily eating the delicious food that was made by Kuan-Yin. Zhu Rou picked up her pipa and began playing it. The song was quite upbeat and everyone was clapping along. Eventually, Lisa pulled Princess Audun up to dance with her. "I hope your highness won't mind dancing with this subject."

"I would love to dance." Both Lisa and Audun were happily dancing and everyone else was beginning to join in on the fun.

The dowager who was sitting clapping along was pulled by the Kuan-Yin, "Grandma come on dance with us!"

"I'm far too old to be dancing with your young people, " the dowager was shy to dance. But, Hua Ling and Kuan-Yin both pulled her up to dance. Eventually, everyone was dancing to Zhi Rou's music.

—————

The echoes of music, laughter and giggles could be heard by the men who were drinking alcohol, playing go and joking around. Kuan-Bai, Jiangsu, Chen, Fan, Gui,  Ming (General that came along with Hua Ling and the rest), The Second Prince and Ned were all curious to see what was all the commotion. They were all shocked to see all the women were happily dancing so carefreely even that Dowager was dancing to happily. "Ma ma! How come you guys didn't tell us you were having so much fun here?"

All the girl stopped their dancing due to interruption of Hong-Li. All the unmarried women were blushing so much that they were seen. "Since all of us are here why don't you join?"

Musicians came in and played various songs and everyone was dancing carefreely and happily. Soon, the day was getting dark and the last song was slow. Every couple paired up and danced slowly, the atmosphere was very romantic.

Chen held Kuan-Yin in his arms dancing slow to the music, "Yin'er you make me the happiest man alive you know that?"

Kuan-Yin blushed at him but smiled, "And you make me the happiest girl in the world to have you."

Chen grinned widely happy to hears those words, "I hope that we will stay together forever, " He smirked, "And have as many children as possible."

Kuan-Yin giggled lightly, "Let's hope for that to become a reality."

"How about us having 20 children?"

"No way I'm giving birth to making that many children! Last time I remembered it will be me carrying the child and suffering the pain. At least 2 max."

"2? That's too little! Make it 10!" Chen was childishly bickering with Kuan-Yin trying to compromise with the number of children they would be having.

"3! Are you trying to kill me!" Kuan-Yin faked weeping, "Mother-in-law your son is trying to kill me!"

"Have at least 6 for this mother of yours!" Chen's mother shouted, "I want as many grandchildren as I can but 20 is ridiculous!"

"Okay 5 to 6 children will that be okay with you Yin'er?" Chen smiled widely.

"Okay at least 5-6." Kuan-Yin agreed and went to bed, knocked out like a light.

—————

I'm surprised with myself that I posted another chapter so early. I hope you enjoy.