34

Kuan-Yin's and Chen guided themselves out of the merchant stall, "Thank for the meal Lisa and Ned I will have a delivery for you soon, " Kuan-Yin was happily satisfied with the food that was served for lunch.

Lisa ran up to Kuan-Yin and gave her a package, "Ned and I wanted to give you this gift before you left, " Lisa smiled happily pushing the two into the mainstream streets to go home, "Open it when you get home and send me a letter once in a while when I'm not in the country."

Kuan-Yin hugged the much taller woman which her face was buried in Lisa's bosom. "I will, " Kuan-Yin unwrapped her arms to leave but Lisa pulled her into another big hug.

"Keep in touch, " Lisa remember back in the past the young petite eastern woman who was reluctant to come in contact with anyone. Now was much better because of the people that surround her. "You look a lot better when you're smiling."

Kuan-Yin nodded and moved off back to her home with Chen carrying all the groceries back home. Kuan-Yin immediately started to cook to avoid the consequences that would befall her when she didn't come back for lunch. Peking duck with plum and hoisin sauce, pancakes for the Peking duck and an assortment of dumplings on the side. "Dinner is ready!" Kuan-Yin called everyone. Chen and Jiangsu had bought back wine back to enjoy with the meal.

Everyone was seated at the table, "Where is Fan, Susu and Master Zhong?" Kuan-Yin looked around the table.

"Susu and Master Zhong are coming, " Jiangsu informed Kuan-Yin, "Fan I think he is in his room."

Kuan-Yin stood up, "I will go get him." maneuvering herself easily around the Jingwei Sect she easily went into the assassin quarters. All the assassin that saw Kuan-Yin bowed to her in respect. "Where is Fan's room?"

A hybrid assassin pointed to the direction of Fan's room and Kuan-Yin went to the door barging in. "Fan dinner is ready." Kuan-Yin slowed her speech in shock at the scene that unfolded in front of her. Fan wearing an extravagant hanfu with accessories adorned in his hair with makeup on his face that made him as feminine as possible whole posing in the mirror.

Both Fan and Kuan-Yin locked eyes Fan obviously being very embarrassed, "IT'S NOT WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE!" Fan hurried to explain himself.

"I will not judge you for liking a hobby if you will excuse me ." Kuan-Yin slowed closed the door and walked away. She was shocked that her subordinate had a hobby like that not that she sighed heavily that but his makeup skills were much better than hers. Kuan-Yin though Fan's makeup skills would be beneficial in the future in the case for special events.

—————

Fan had just reach back into the Jingwei Sect and the students there weren't surprised by the fancy getup. Heavily dragging his feet towards his room he needed to rid his face of the makeup that was applied by the prostitutes in the brothel. Having lived in a brothel in his youth he would always come back to the prostitutes who raise him up giving gifts, medicine and luxury goods that were trending currently.

"Little Fan you have grown up so much!"

"Ohh~ You have gotten stronger lately, " Many of the other prostitutes were feeling his muscles.

"Have the Jingwei Sect been treating you well?" All the prostitutes were asking many questions regarding his health, lifestyle and other random topics.

"Have you found anyone you like?" One of the older prostitutes smirked obviously enjoying the red-faced Fan reaction. "Who is it?"

Fan fondly smiled at the prostitutes, "She is kind, naive, willing to stand up for herself and others," Fan rumbled about Susu fondly while the prostitutes intently listened, "She has snow-white hair, ocean blue eyes, her expressions are like a cute bunny and she often take care of my injuries." Fan realised that he was rambling so much and blushed so much until the tip of his ears were red.

The prostitutes giggled at the innocent young man, "Bring her here next time so we can meet the girl who can make our young Fan blush so much." All the prostitutes were giggling or teasing Fan for his first time courting a woman. Fan could only blush and sit there listening to the prostitutes constant giggles and teasing words that would make him burn. "Oh, Fan can you be a dear and let me experiment on some new looks,"

A younger prostitute bought out a hanfu with begonia embroidery, "Fan can you try this hanfu for me?" She began dressing Fan in the hanfu, "I'm not sure if this colour would suit me,"

Fan was relentlessly thrown back and forth between the prostitutes so they could experiment new looks and fashion trends on him. He could only obey since he knew to resist them was futile and pointless since they outnumbered him and they were much stronger than they appeared. They tugged on his hair, painted makeup on his face, wiping the makeup away to do new looks, stripping him constantly to try new hanfu and posing for the full looks they put on him. After the long laborious hours of being dolled up, Fan was released from the brothel, "Little Fan bring some new cosmetics from the new merchant that came in recently for us!" the prostitutes were waving him off, "Also bring the young girl with you so we can play with her," Fan walked away from the brothel still dressed up and during his way back from the brothel he received lots of compliments but he would swiftly maneuver his way out of the situation.

Once he arrived at the gate of the Jingwei Sect he sighed heavily as the guards who saw what Fan had become of him during his visit back home and they could only pity him. Many new disciples who weren't with Fan's weekly visit back home thought he was a person seeking help but they realised that the person was going to the assassin quarter's realised that the person was not ordinary.

Fan reached his room and dropped his clothes on the bed tired with the prostitute's weekly antics. He looked at himself in the mirror and saw how weird but feminine he looked in the mirror and he felt like posing so he could see what the prostitutes were seeing him in the outfits that they forced him to wear on a weekly basis. Suddenly his bedroom door opened suddenly, "Fan dinner is ready!" his master's voice slowed as she stared at his current form obviously shocked. Fan suddenly felt ashamed and embarrassed that his master saw him in womanly clothes.

"IT'S NOT WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE!" Fan hurried to explain himself.

"I will not judge you for liking a hobby if you will excuse me ." Fan watched his master slowed closed the door and walked away. Hurriedly Fan removed the makeup, removed all the ornaments in his hair and removed the hanfu and replaced them with his normal attire. Rushing to his master's side so that he could explain his womanly attire on his weekly visits to the brothel.

"Oh ok, I understand no need to worry with misunderstandings," Fan's master smiled happily, "But, I do ask you next time you visit I want to visit the brothel with you along with Susu,"

Fan stared at his master in shock at her request skipping to the dining area to where everyone was there, including Susu who ran up and taking his hand to sit next to her for dinner. He was content with his life with his family in both the brothel and the Sect.