1- Who Loves Me

Richelle's POV:

Life with Noah could not be better. I wake up everyday knowing that I'm the lucky girl Noah chose. It's a good feeling.
And then the best part is looking over at the picture beside me and knowing that he's mine. I don't have to hide it and there isn't a catch to our relationship. We're together because we love each other. There's nothing in the world that could ruin that for me. I trust him.

Going to the studio is always a good feeling. It's where Noah and I met. The fact that his hand is in mine now just makes everything better.
We're the first ones to arrive like usual and I'm really starting to enjoy the company. When Lola left, I never thought I'd recover like I have. I mean our friendship was the one thing that made me believe. Well, that and Piper's whole extended family. I've literally been sleeping over at hers almost every weekend. Our friendship has never been stronger.

As I stretch, I notice Michelle and Emily come in to Studio 1. They seem to be bickering like usual. I can't help but ask what's going on.
"Both our choreographers just got an incredible opportunity to travel the world on tour. Daniel is starting as a lead in a ballet and West is going to assist him." Emily rolls her eyes.
"What she means is, West is assisting until his world tour starts a couple weeks later. He's going on a hip hop and freestyle tour. I'm very proud." Her eyes glisten and I can't work out if it's happiness or sadness.
"And since that happened, we're discussing our plans for the choreo. I want to help you guys and I think we're strong enough to do it by ourselves." Michelle faces Emily as she says it.
"I'm not really able to dance still after that terrible terrible injury." Emily's clearly been taking acting classes.
"So I think it would be best to have a helping hand with us." Michelle sighs as they enter the office.
"I think it would be nice to have someone else around." Noah says, breaking our silence.
"I kind of think Michelle's strong enough to do it alone. With the guidance of Emily of course." I finish my stretch routine as Piper and Amy enter. They wave at us.

We're all just talking and running through some tumbles when Summer-Lola's replacement-enters. I send an ice cold look towards her. I've made enough friends for now. I need to keep my status here.
"You're still the best." Noah says, sensing my growing jealousy as she runs through various exercises. Michelle and Emily walk towards Summer and greet her with kind words. I want to roll my eyes, but I know that if I do Emily will most likely notice.

"Okay everyone. So as you all know Summer has come in to replace Lola-who has left for personal reasons. Now I know some of you are wondering who else is coming to replace one of our other students that stormed out about a month ago. However, we have considered our options and we don't think we'll regret this." Michelle really does ramble.
"Jacquie!" I hear her name before I see her glare.
"I don't even know what to think." I whisper. Hoping no one notices, I leave the room.

"What was that?" Noah questions.
"Why did you leave?" I knew he wouldn't get it.
"That's your ex,Noah. You've loved her once. Who says you won't again?" He takes my hand and sincerely replies. I can't really hear him over my thoughts but I can just tell by his face.
"And because I love you." He kisses my forehead.
"I love you." I say, shakily.
"Don't doubt yourself. Or me. Or our relationship." I try to listen, but I'm still worried.

James and Riley arrive to collect Piper from my house. I'm really sad that she's leaving. She's helped me so much with my doubts and I just know that Noah and I can do this. Jacquie isn't going to get the best of me.
"Noah messaged me asking if he can come over. He's kind of in the car." I laugh.
"Send him in." I feel like a therapist.

"I knew that Piper was here and I thought I'd cook up a little something to bring around as an I love you present." He opens up my favourite meal. To be honest, Italian is all I really eat.
"And my mom heard about everything and sent me with these." I tear off the foil to get the cookies. I'm so happy I could cry. Noah really does love me. And I know I love him.

"Are you still carrying my picture around with you?" He asks. I nod, more comfortable now.
"Well don't." My heart snaps.
"Because I want to give you something else. You once said you wanted a room full of our memories and whilst I wish I could provide that, I figured this picture-to go along with the other one- would suffice." I laugh.
"Ooh big words." He laughs as he gives me an old picture of us. Him lifting me in the air. With a font that states 'You're My Person.' I've never loved anything or anyone more than right now.

"I think I love you." I say, overwhelmed.
"I really do love you." I change my mind.
"I want to love you." He smiles at me with a glisten in his eye I've never seen before and I know it's time to do this. He's proven to me that I can do this. I can love someone. Who loves me. There's no better feeling.

A/N: Welcome to the Sequel of You're My Person. Since I got so much overwhelming support, I decided to write a sequel to say thank you. But I wanted to kind of show their growth as a relationship this time, which is why there's a few more I love yous and things like that.

A big thank you to all of those who have read Replacing Richelle and You're My Person- the two fanfics combined have accumulated 18k views!!! I cannot believe I reached 10k on Replacing Richelle. I'm so inspired by every single one of you who read my fanfics so thank you.

Thanks for reading. I hope you'll join me on this new journey of a sequel.