2- I messed up

Noah's POV:

I couldn't be happier with Richelle. I know it's taking her a lot to trust me not to ruin this relationship after her traumatic experiences with Elliot. I just want to make sure she's happy. Now all I have left to do is somehow get Jacquie and Richelle to be friends.

I walk to Richelle's house every morning and so far it's been delightful but today is even better. James runs up to me with an offer I don't know how to resist. The dream could be back. Richelle would understand, but how would I tell her? Then everything could change. I have no idea what to do.

I try to relax before I meet Richelle but it's no use. I simply knock on the door and hope for the best.
"Oh hi Piper?" I didn't know Piper was here.
"Hi. I came around earlier because Richelle needed me." Why didn't Richelle come to me? Oh no. Does Piper know?

Just then, Richelle comes down and I couldn't be happier.
"Sorry I had a malfunction and I didn't want to call you about it for once." I laugh.
"You can always call me though, beautiful." Richelle blushes and Piper pretty much squeals.
"Save it Pipes." Richelle shouts.
"You know...I enjoyed our night the other night. I appreciate how much trust you've given me." She smiles.
"Well it was good for me too. I can't ever imagine you breaking my heart." I break eye contact.
"I love you, babe." I say.
"I love you too." I can't resist kissing her. It silences all the doubt in me.

"Well lets get going lovebirds!" Piper mocks.
"Okay,okay." Richelle says.
"Just one more." I plead. She kisses me again and I kiss her forehead before we leave for dance.

TNS has always been my home and always will be, but I can't miss this opportunity. It might never come around again. However, I don't know how to tell Emily and Michelle. Ever since Daniel and West left and Michelle got back from Italy, everything has felt a lot more intense. Maybe I want a break from all that. Maybe I want someone else to come in and take my place. Not Elliot though. Anyone but him.
"Okay. So here goes." I say to myself as I walk in the office.
"Noah! What's up?" I look at Michelle and then Emily.
"I have an incredible opportunity. But it means leaving The Next Step for a while." Michelle smiles, but Emily's face stays stern.
"Well, I think you should talk to Richelle about this. But just know whatever you decide to do, we're always here for you." I smile as I walk out. I don't speak to Richelle right away, but I know at some point I'll have to.

"And then you go, one two three four five six jump seven eight. Down three four five six I'm a mess seven eight." With that, Emily runs into her office and begins sobbing.
"Give me a second." Michelle goes in there and all we see is elaborate hand movements. I hope they're okay.

I start to go through the dance with everyone since I am a good dance captain and that's what I do.
"Richelle, come and join us at the front and we'll go through the dance." Richelle blushes as she comes forward. Jacquie stands in the back, bored as usual.
"Jacquie,keep up. And if you can't see then move." She begins frantically jumping and upon hearing my words, runs to the front.
"Behind us, Jacquie." I say as she stands beside me. Until her and Richelle become friends, I can't have her near me. Not when Richelle is already so guarded.

Michelle comes back out alone. Richelle jumps at the chance to go and see Emily, but Michelle stops her.
"We have a lot to do." Michelle starts. "Emily will be alright, but she just needs a moment."
"What's up with her?" Richelle asks.
"You can find out later Noah and Richelle. Piper, can you go through to Emily now please? She wants to see you." I hope that Piper doesn't get told about my potential departure because it was her brother who told me about it. I just want Richelle to be the first one of the team to know.

Piper comes out of the office a while later and she seems happier than I've seen her in a while. I wonder what's up with her.
"I think it's time." Michelle says to me. I smile as I take the floor.
"Okay everybody. So as you know, we've been working on a five-person dance. And although this is a big priority of ours, we also need to prepare a duet for the competition. We've decided on the partners and we hope all of you do really well." I smile at Richelle.
"So firstly, is me and Richelle!" Jacquie's face as Richelle kisses my cheek is not a good sight. I never wanted this to happen. Those two were kind of friends before I messed up.
"Amy and Henry. Summer and Kingston. Ozzy and Jacquie. Then Piper, your duet partner is starting tomorrow as you already know." She smiles.
"We also have a hip hopper joining tomorrow but she will not be taking part in the duets."
"Now get to work." I can see why some people will be slightly annoyed with their partners, but as I have who I want I don't really care.

"Can you lift me like you're supposed to?" Richelle asks.
"Okay, here Okay?" She winces.
"No I'm uncomfortable." I put her onto my back.
"How about now?" She nods towards the mirror.
"Now if you go down then I'll put my hands out and flip over." I do as she says but her hands must slip because she hits her head. Oh no. I've really messed up now.

A/N: Sorry this update is a bit late. I just wanted to say that these different chapters from beginning to end are wrote at very different times so if I forget something I've wrote, please point it out and I'll make sure it's included in a future update!