21- Your Embrace

Noah's POV:

Things have been tense at the studio lately. Ever since Richelle left to track down her Mum and Emily's pregnancy hormones thrived, we've all been feeling the pressure. We're all on duty to make sure Jacquie is behaving and not trying to ruin my relationship. Again. But even so, things are still tense. And to top it all off West came back earlier this week. Emily has never been like this before and Michelle is even starting to break down to it. Emily told her she was going to get an abortion if Michelle didn't say I love you and it's been a whole year since either one of them slept it seems like.
"Look Michelle, I just thought it would be a nice joke." I hear Emily saying to Michelle.
"Well it wasn't and you've really paranoid me. To top it off, Richelle isn't even here to deal with this mess."
"So you're calling me a mess now?" They've been arguing non-stop and they don't even realise when I'm not there.

I leave to go and call Richelle. See if she's made any progress in getting herself home. Luckily, she has.
"We're gonna catch a flight in two days and my dad is paying for the expenses. He lied you know so it's fair."
"Richelle are you okay?" I sense a smile.
"Me and my mum both are, Noah. There is one thing that's on my mind though." She laughs subconsciously to hide the nerves.
"Is it the rain?" She laughs.
"No. It's home." She says. Then there's a pause because Emily comes in with Michelle, happy as can be.
"I miss your embrace." Richelle states as she hears the voices of Michelle and Emily. I'm glad they made up. Again.

Hearing Richelle's voice really hit me. I miss her so much and it's only been a few days. Who knows how I'd be if we never got to see each other?
"Hi Noah. Any news on Richelle?" I smile at Michelle as I update her on the news.
"She'll be back in two or three days, depending on when she gets home." They both look at me seriously.
"The apartment downstairs is going to be sold. We thought Richelle's mum would be able to take it, but we spoke to them and they're only willing to show her it." I almost sob. We can't live with Richelle's Mum forever. There isn't enough space.
"Okay I'll deal with it." I say as I run to studio one.

I'm dancing out the emotions I feel just to clear my head. I hear my phone ringing and instantly reach it.
"Emily just told me the news. What should we do?" I don't want to seem ungrateful for Richelle's Mum so we're going to have to offer our room.
"Just until she gets back on her feet, she can stay in our room. Or as long as she likes." I hear a faint sigh.
"No. Noah, we don't have enough room for all three of us. It was only supposed to be temporary. I can't spend all that time with her. I'm still trying to forgive them both." Richelle's never seemed better to me.
"It will be. We have that small room behind ours that has boxes in it. We could always put a bed in there."
"I just don't want her to think it's prison. That room was supposed to be getting painted rainbow, remember?"
"It will, babe, but right now we just have to deal with this new thing. You wanted her here."
"I still do, but I'm afraid. I thought if I brought her home everything would just go away, but now I'm more afraid than ever." There's so many possibilities but we just have to get her home.
"Please Richelle. Don't be afraid, I love you okay? We'll get through this together and then we'll be able to enjoy each other's arms. I love you."
"I love you too." It's so good to hear that she isn't hesitant anymore.

A/N: Merry Christmas guys! So I know technically Christmas is over but this was supposed to go up yesterday so...

Be sure to check out my new oneshot fanfic Enough (it's a Joanne one) and I'll see you guys next time!

Bye!