30- Kid at heart

Noah's POV:

"So everyone, meet Sapphire." Richelle gasps as her eyes light up. This is the best present we could've received for Christmas and I'm so excited about Sapphire being here. It means Emily will be back more often in the studio because Emily and Michelle will be taking turns and it means I will get to see more of my girlfriend. It's a good feeling.

Richelle has been so excited for Christmas and I want to make sure it is the best Christmas ever. I've arranged for an A Troupe Christmas Eve spectacular and the fun doesn't end there. my family and Richelle's family are spending the day together, our parents are preparing Christmas dinner together and we will be watching Elf and Miracle On 34th Street. As well as that, we're thinking about potentially watching Arthur Christmas maybe. We're not too sure on that though as not all of us completely love it unlike the previous two.

We're preparing for our Christmas Eve spectacular, rehearsing our 'Sapphire' inspired dance. We've choreographed the dance as Emily and Michelle are bringing Sapphire Emma to be a part of her first A Troupe activity. We're calling it a night pretty early though, especially for Sapphire and Emily and Michelle. Personally, I would sleep for days before Christmas if it was up to me. But it's not.

Our studio is completed decorated and it looks so festive. I've never wanted anything more than the studio to look like this and Richelle to look at me with that spark in her eye. She finally believes in Christmas again. I've helped her to do that. And I couldn't be more grateful to have her in my life.
"Okay so do we all have our secret Santa presents?" Everyone nods, except from Kingston who has to run home to get his. Luckily, he doesn't live far away.
"The best part about Secret Santa is the giving. So we'll open the presents and then you will guess who bought it for you. We will then reveal who it actually was." I'm pretty confident about my gift to my Secret Santa.

"Um...Noah?" Summer says after she opens hers. It's a really girly thing that I definitely did not choose. I think she'd know that if she wasn't so new here.
"No. Who was it?" Piper raises her hand as Kingston points at her.
"Hey! I got it right!" Kingston says as he laughs with Summer about it. Henry protectively puts his hand around Summer, but Kingston's a good guy and I know that wasn't his intention.
"This has got to be Emily!" It's a plaque which says the only captain we need tied with a bracelet with the same words. Richelle's favourite gift already, I can tell.
"Yes! Richelle, as much as I love Noah being our dance captain, you know I always had you in mind." I shrug.
"We co-captain most the time. And Piper puts in ideas too."

I open my gift and I have my bets on it being Ozzy. It's a white tee with the caption 'dance nerd.'
"Ozzy." He giggles at his own joke.
"How did you know it would be me?" I laugh at him.
"Michelle's next. And second to last." I bought Michelle's present and I'm pretty happy about it.
"Guys, you all know me so well. It's a pink notebook for our studio. Thank you guys!"
"It's from Emily?" She questions herself. She clearly doesn't know.
"Nope. It's from your very own dance captain." I took a fake bow.

We had an amazing night last night but it's Christmas morning and I can't resist getting up early. Richelle and her Mum came over last night and Richelle is still asleep beside me. I'm hoping that Richelle will wake up soon though because I can't wait to open presents. Yes, I'm eighteen, but I'm a kid at heart. I still get excited.

Richelle finally wakes up and our parents are already up. I run downstairs to see the compilation of presents underneath the tree. How my parents and Richelle's mum has managed to pull this off, I've no idea. We are usually broke so I don't know if that's a joke or if this is why. The stacks of presents are killing me in suspense. I need to open them.

"Come on baby, let's go." I say to Richelle as I take her hand and we run down the stairs. I'm so excited about it.
"You never told me you were a Christmas- aholic Noah." Richelle laughs.
"I love Christmas,Bella, I love it." Bella is short for beautiful in our little language. She sees it in my eyes and in my heart.

Christmas was the best this year because of Richelle's enthusiasm for my enthusiasm. I love her for that. I hope someday we have children and we get to do this for them. That would be my idea of perfect. Especially since Richelle understands me. And I've never been happier.

A/N: This is the final chapter of Your Embrace! We've made it! Thank you all so much for all of the support I've received...
Special thanks to kateovington for constantly inspiring me to work hard in my writing, not only for Nochelle but also Joanne. The next fanfiction I'm writing is another Joanne one and i can already tell I'm going to be so proud of the finished product.

Anyway I'm not ready to say goodbye to Nochelle yet, but I will be taking a break whilst I work on my Joanne fanfiction. Thank you again for all of the support and I can't believe this series has come to an end!

What a journey it's been! 🦄x