28- It's a...

Richelle's POV:

Life couldn't be better with Noah now. My Mum has officially met him as a new boyfriend, rather than a previous one or a best friend. And if that couldn't be good enough, Emily is announcing her baby's gender today.

Emily has even been keeping it from me because and I quote 'you and Noah have your little secret and Michelle and I have ours. Now we're even.' Let's say she's still not the most happy about me missing some of her baby shower essentially to make out with Noah. Oops.

I missed Noah's lips and I still miss waking up next to him so I've planned a weekend away for us. Our dance sessions have been rearranged purely for this weekend away. Thank you Emily and Michelle for understanding.

Anyway, I'm so excited to be holding Noah's hand, just about to be announced on what gender Emily and Michelle's baby is. We've all accepted the bisexual couple and even though they won't be biologically Michelle's child, they will be in all our hearts.
"So Michelle, are you excited about announcing your baby's gender?" She smiles.
"Oh I'm not giving anything away Richelle. You know I love Emily and couldn't betray her like that."
"Are the pink nails an indication?"
"My nails were painted pink before I knew." She rolls her eyes as if I should know. I walk into the rehearsal where Noah is rounding everyone up, ready to start.
"Davis, where's Jacquie?" She thinks about it before remembering.
"She has an audition today so she's going to be late." None of us dare question what audition, as long as she's not here, none of us really care.
"Okay well let's just get started then."

We finish our dance rehearsal when Emily arrives.
"Gather everyone around, Noah, it's time."
"Okay everyone. Emily and Michelle have an announcement to make, let's all respect them whilst they speak."
"Okay guys so as you know and can tell, I am pregnant." Davis speaks up at this moment.
"Wait! Jacquie isn't here." I mumble that Jacquie can choke, which Noah chuckles at and everyone stares at us.
"You can tell her. This can't wait." Emily replies.
"So guys, Emily went for her appointment a few days ago and told me the gender of our baby on the night of the baby shower dance."
"And I'm pleased to announce that it's a..." We all squirm in suspense.
"Girl! Meet the newest member of A Troupe." We look at the scan and I've never seen anything more beautiful. It almost makes me feel like I want a baby. Maybe when I'm older, Richelle, just maybe.

I stroll straight into the office to congratulate both the girls, making it clear that the baby pink nails clearly influenced the decision. Michelle still disagrees, claiming her favourite colour is pink and that's it, but I disagree.
"So what names are you thinking of?" They shrug, keeping it a secret.
"Richelle is a nice name or Piper." I state, laughing at myself.
"Sophia is my name of choice personally." Emily and Michelle glance to each other. They know I know.
"How did you know?" I laugh.
"It's written right there. Look," they realise and laugh at their own stupidity. One day they won't be so stupid.

I'm just packing for Noah and I when he comes around to our house.
"Noah!" I say as I kiss him quite passionately.
"Can we go to the bedroom? I want a nap." He has a cheeky smirk on his face that says he wants more than a nap but I still agree. I can't wait.

A/N: We're into the last three chapters! Happy new year everyone!

The baby is a girl so thank you for guessing but it was always going to be a girl.

There's a bit of a time skip next chapter I believe so I'll see you there!