twenty-two

Dallas chose the Audi. It was the only sensible choice to make obviously, it was a beautifully designed vehicle that sent a rush of adrenaline up her spine upon her eyes first meeting its physique. She got in the passenger seat, very excitedly, bubbling with amazement at the car, and checked out everything in it before Tony had even made his way inside of it.

It seated comfortably too. It wasn't an uncomfortable leather, it was soft and she could relax back into its form like a pillow, but not one of those flimsy pillows she sleeps with. Like a really nice, super squishable pillow that would wrap you up and not let your head sink to any hard surfaces.

She spent a good few minutes messing around with the chairs settings, because surprise surprise it had adjustable seats along with warmers, the luxury being something Dallas has never navigated through before so she thought why not and played with them.

Tony's cars were all the way down at the basement level in the Tower. He needed to ask Jarvis personally to take him down there since it's restricted, specifically only allowing Tony himself to be down there. So since they were in the 'garage' level, he was able to drive out through a wall that opened on his command to the streets.

The windows were tinted so as they drove the sun didn't shine in as much. Dallas did notice Tony putting on a light shade of red sunglasses though. He didn't say much until he wanted to put the radio on.

He pressed the volume button to bring up the sound, "You mind?" He asked.

Dallas shook her head, "No, no go ahead please."

"Alright." Tony replied.

He switched through many different stations, none of them sparking an interest in either of them. The man seemed to just be pressing for fun after he'd gone through the options twice, they were either fuzzy or just a plain disgrace to the music industry. Until he pressed once more and a song Dallas knew by heart popped up.

She went to tell him to keep it on, but Tony was already turning the volume up and rocking his head to the tune.

Back in Black. AC/DC.

Her father likes her style of music, cool.

Dallas relaxed even more into her seat, bobbing her head along to the blasting song that always hypes her up for racing that was now going to get her ready for breakfast with Tony.

She wished it to be less awkward than the first time they'd gone to get something to eat. Well, the first time was their first ever time meeting face to face and even though Dallas had all the intention to start more conversation between them she just couldn't break through that hesitance that shelled her from doing so. Tony probably had the same problem, today is going to be better. She can feel it.

As the song ends Tony stops the car, switching the vehicle off and staring off into the distance through the windshield where there was a resteraunt full of people.

"Are we eating here?" Dallas asks, the place is one she doesn't recognize. Even the name on top is illegible.

"Yeah...Just didn't think so many people would already be here." Tony says, looking to his watch.

"Is that a problem?" Dallas usually gets along well with people, especially in crowds.

She's had to deal with fans of racers many times. Some events would be larger than others, which meant more people and Dallas never turned down a fans opportunity to meet her or Griffin if they willed. Many crowds, lots of people, different kinds of social skills unlocked.