thirty-six

Dallas never keeps a schedule around to follow

Dallas never keeps a schedule around to follow. She has always just gone with the program, and kept to herself, doing what she wanted to all the time. It had always been that way. Yet, since she got used to Tony's rules, she had fallen into the habit of keeping a mental schedule.

Everyday she would wake up around ten, shower, get dressed, make herself some breakfast and try to not steal Bruce's toast when he was around, then she would head off keeping in mind to not eat dinner because Pepper and Tony had made it a thing to cook each night. She would come home, eat, and when she found out about races she would leave saying she was going to Jays and stay the night at his apartment, coming home the next day and repeating.

Today, Clint desperately needed to be beat in Mario Kart and Dallas has yet to accomplish that. She was so engrossed in the game, that when JARVIS cut them short; pausing the game, she threw the controller.

"I don't mean to interrupt–" JARVIS starts.

"Then don't!" Dallas retaliated, her hands gesturing at the ceiling.

"Yeah, come on JARVIS, I was just about to beat Dallas again." Clint whines.

"As I was trying to say, Dallas, there is a Mister Peter Parker at the entrance saying he is here to take you to the movies. Shall I tell him to leave?" JARVIS says.

Dallas gets up out of the bean bag she had been sitting in for the past three hours, cracking her back in the process.

"Almost forgot about that. Uh, just send him up to Tony's floor, tell him I'll just be a second." Dallas says, while pulling out her phone to check for messages.

Natasha had shown her how to turn the vibration and sound off on her phone whenever a message would come up, her reasoning being for 'safety issues' but as she walked away she muttered, 'stealth issues' so it was either or. Anyway it had been helpful, until Dallas hadn't gotten Peters flow of messages.

Coffee Shop Guy (Peter Parker)
hey
im outside
well we all are
hello?
okay im coming up now

"As you wish." JARVIS says.

"I hate to cut this short, but I've got plans." Dallas explains to Clint while texting Peter to say she's coming.

"You got lucky this time, Stark. I'll get you on the next one." Clint tells her.

Dallas raises a brow, "I'm a goddamn leprechaun." She smirks before leaving.

The elevator takes her up to her floor, and as she walks in she is not expecting to see Peter looking like he is about to pass out and Tony looking deeply confused at the boy in his home.

"H-Hey Dallas, y-you ready?" Peter stutters as he sweats on spot.

"Yeah...are you okay?" Dallas squints at him.