thirty two

ariana bit her lip as mac slid his hand under her shirt, gently massaging her breast as he kissed her neck. it wasn't often that they had sex these days, but it was an annoyingly hot night and for whatever reason, the heat added to her arousal.

she hasn't felt very well that morning so frankie and joan took the kids to joan's place for the night, and now that she was feeling better she was very much in the mood.

they started out watching a movie on the couch but they were soon distracted.

as macs thumb brushed over her nipple she let out a small moan. "mm..."

he sucked at her neck and slid his hand from her breast to her panties, just barely stroking her clit through the fabric and making her take a sharp breath.

he continued until she started humping at his thumb, to which she whined.

"stop..." she said.

"i did," he said as he kissed her lips.

"that's not what i meant."

mac chuckled and kissed her neck again, pulling her shirt up to reveal her breasts. he slowly made his way down, flicking his tongue over a nipple and grinning at the moan she made.

he nibbled gently until he tasted a sweetness and pulled back at the same moment ariana pushed his head away.

"you're making me lactate," she said.

"i noticed."

he started rubbing her clit again, nipping at her collar bone.

"baby..." she whispered.

"hm?"

"harder."

"deal with it."

ariana scoffed and flicked his head. "asshole."

mac got lower, kissing her stomach. his thumb kept circling her clit as he dipped his tongue into her belly button.

after a few seconds, her pulled the crotch of her panties to the side and lightly ran his tongue over her clit, causing her to gasp followed by a moan.

ariana ran her hand through his hair, her arousal growing stronger as she watched him. she breathed heavily, trying to keep her hips still but she finally couldn't stand it anymore and soon enough her hips her rolling, trying to add pressure to her clit.

mac pulled away, another whine from her mouth. he blew on her lightly, his index and middle finger on either side of the small bundle of nerves and he slowly slid his fingers up and down.

"baby, please..." she whispered.

"in time. be patient."

"i'm on fire, please..."

"you'll get there. i promise."

"not at this rate."

"just shut up and enjoy it."

ariana scowled and pressed her hips up a little, but he held them down.

he took his fingers away and fixed her panties before hovering over her and spreading her legs so he could match up their middles. then he pressed himself against her, earning a moan.

"ooh..."

his hips dig into hers, letting out a moan himself.

this time when her hips rose, he didn't stop them.

her breath got heavy and she bit her lip, pressing her clit against his cock while her hips rose and his hips pushed.

"god, baby," she whispered.

he stopped momentarily, just to free himself of his boxers and to move her panties to the side again, sliding the head of his cock over her sensitive bundle of nerves.

"fuck," she said.

mac reached down to slide a finger inside of her and he kissed her neck. "not quite wet enough, but you will be," he said as he made his pace quicker.

"i need to cum so bad baby, please stop teasing me."

"you wanna cum?"

"mhm."

"then cum."

after a few more seconds of him sliding back and forth against her, she finally let out a moan as her hips kept humping at him.

her breath was heavy and she was so close... and then he stopped and pulled away from her, which cause her to let out a frustrated grunt and smack his arm.

"stop doing that!" she said.

"hey, it's foreplay. i'm getting you wet, just chill."

"i'm wet enough, i just need to cum. sit up, i wanna take over."

"party pooper," he said as he sat up on the couch.

ariana got up and straddled him, immediately humping him at a comfortable pace.

his hands rested on her hips and he kissed her collar bone before pulling back and stopping her just long enough to pull her panties to the side again.

"seriously?"

"you can keep going, i just wanna see that pussy in action."

"you keep stopping me and you won't be getting any action from this pussy for a long while," she muttered as she started rocking her hips again.

after just a moment or two, she was whimpering, she was pressed against him harder, clutching the back of the couch as leverage, and her hips were moving as quickly as she could make them.

"oh god," she whispered. "fuck baby."

after a few more seconds, her clit pulsed and she let out a loud moan, her head falling back.

"now that is a wet pussy."

"fuck, fuck..."

as she continued rocking her hips at a slower pace, wave after wave flooded through her body.

eventually she calmed down, but reached down and slid a finger into her to see how wet she was before sliding onto his cock, which made him moan.

"seven kids and this pussy is still tight as fuck," her said as she started rocking again.

"fuck you feel so good," she whispered as she quickened her pace. eventually, she was rocking so quickly she was starting to really get slippery. she moaned and started contracting, her pussy holding him inside of her as she came so hard her juices flooded  out of her. "fuck! oh god, malcolm..."

mac let out a small groan as he came inside of her. "oh yeah," he said with a rough voice.

her hips slowed to a stop and she breathed heavy, staying  on his lap. "that... was the best sex i've ever had."