Washing Dishes: With Markus and Simon

Hi! This is my first try at writing something like this. So please don't stab me the arse too bad for sucking. 

Another sunny day in Detroit. Markus didn't wanna deal with North's b**ching today; about destroying the humans and so on. So Simon suggested he'd stay at the house. (How they had even gotten a house is beyond me. :P) Simon also suggested doing something else, but he couldn't quite remember at the moment. So he decided to forget it and just rest for the rest of the day. He sat on the couch, reading random magazines and browsing the electronic catalogs. He seemed to have sparked an interest in the virtual voice AIs.

Markus: Now, with one shall i see first? Siri? Or Alexa? Hehehe. -Has a pedo-like grin- (Oh dear god no.)

Suddenly, Simon came through the door carrying bags of blue blood and spare parts.

Markus: -Quickly throws away magazine and smiles innocently- Hey Simon! Whats good? Shopping spree? Killing spree? Shopping while on a killing a spree?

Simon: No, thieving spree. Needed blood and sh*t.

Markus: So what? You couldn't just buy some parts? They're like $30 across town.

Simon: With who's money? We don't all have high paying jobs MARKUS!

Markus: None of us ever get payed SIMON!

Simon: THATS THE DAMN POINT! SO WHY DON'T YOU STOP TELLING ME TO BUY STUFF WHEN YOU KNOW DAMN WELL WE CAN'T!

Markus: THEN STEAL SOME MONEY!

Simon: FROM WHO!?

Markus: I DON'T KNOW! SHANK SOME RICH HUMAN!

Simon: WHERE!? EVERYBODY'S POOR OUT HERE!

Markus: FIGURE OUT FOR YOURSELF DUDE!

Simon just sighs and walks away with a frown. He heads to the kitchen and discovers the most nerve-racking sight in the world. An unknown 'mother switch' suddenly flipped. (MotherSimon lol.)

Simon: -Has hands on hips- Markus! Get in here now boy!

Markus: What is it?

Simon: Take a good look. -Points to sink with tons of dishes in it-

Some dishes were broken, some were rusty from sitting there for so long. (Why do they even have dishes when they don't eat?) However, in Markus's eyes, there was nothing but a clean, empty sink since his mind couldn't render dirty dishes at the moment.

Simon: Didn't I tell you to wash these dishes?

Markus: -Blinks confused- Uh..what dishes are you talking about exactly?

Simon: Don't play dumb! All these damn dishes that are currently clogging the sink!

Markus: -Looks closer- WHAT DISHES?!

Simon: THESE DISHES!

Markus: THERE ARE NONE!

Simon: WHAT ARE YOU?! BLIND!?

Markus: ARE YOU STUPID!?

Simon: YOU STUPID!

Markus: AND YOU TRIPPIN!

Simon: -Is currently on the floor- SO HELP ME UP!

Markus: Oh ok.. -Helps up Simon-

Then there was silence. Markus figured that his friend was tripping, mentally, and decided to leave the kitchen. But when he turned around, Simon was already standing near the exit with a frown on his face. So he tried to second exit; to his dismay, Simon somehow was already in front of that one too. He tried just heading towards the wall but once again Simon was already there with a frown. (Multiple Simons?)

Simon 1: -Taps foot- Where you think you're going?

Markus: Um.... -Sweat drops-

Simon 2: WASH THOSE DAMN DISHES!

Markus: I DON'T WANNA!

SIMON 1: I'M NOT ASKING!

Simon 3: HEY! LISTEN TO SIMON!

Markus: YOU ARE SIMON!

Simon 3: NO I'M NOT! I'M DANIEL!

Markus: DANIEL!? WHO THE F**K IS DANIEL!?

Daniel: I AM! NOW WASH THEM DISHES!

Simon 1: WHAT HE SAID!

Simon 2: YOU NEED TO WASH OUT WHAT YOU EAT! 

Markus: WHY IS THERE EVEN THREE OF YA'LL HERE!?

Daniel: YOU FOCUSED ON THE WRONG THING!

Simon 1: JUST WASH THOSE DISHES!

Markus: WE OUTTA DISH SOAP!

Simon 2: WE NEVAH OUTTA DISH SOAP!

Markus glances at the kitchen counter, with several dish soaps that suddenly appeared on it. Then glanced all the dishes that suddenly registered into his vision. (Who needs that much soap? O.o)

Markus: -Sighs- Well at least can all of ya'll help me? We can get this done way faster if...

Both Simons had sneaked out while he wasn't looking, not wanting to do the dishes themselves and had to decide on which one was the real Simon.

Markus: -Looks at Daniel-

Daniel: Oh don't mind me. I'm just here for the convenience of this plot. -Snaps fingers and poofs away-

Markus finally cleans the dishes and gets back to his magazine.

Markus: Now Siri, let's see what that voice do. -Evil grin-

THE END

So, how did you like it? Kinda choppy for my first try at this. Just let me know if there's anything i should change or add and i'll see what i can do. :3