Christmas Gifts: With Everyone

Finally, a holiday themed memefic of our DBH crew!

A snowy day in Detroit, buildings covered in white. The citizens were joyous and busy, preparing for eve's night. Jingle Bells, Grinches and Scrooges are the craze, as well a fat man in red, with a big reindeer pulled sleigh. Yes, the humans and androids alike, both enjoyed these traditional Christmas delights. However, for one old human, this may not be the case. For he disliked Christmas, and all it's ways.

Hank: -Walks in with a Santa hat, sipping beer- Uh..actually, I no problems with Christmas.

Connor: -Walks in dressed as a blue elf-

Hank: Hello Connor. Enjoying the sn-

Connor: SANTA!! -Tackles Hank-

Meanwhile with Jericho crew...

North: -Walks in- Has anybody seen Simon and Markus?

Josh: Oh they went out to get some eggnog.

Daniel: Ugh..how can an egg be nog?

North: I know a few things that can be nogged.!

Simon: ....was that sex joke?

North: -Shrugs- Maybe.......Ima nog Daniel tonight.

Josh: NORTH NO!

Markus and Simon eventually run through the door carrying bags of groceries. Gunfire can be heard from behind them.

Josh: -Jumps up- What the hell was that!?

Markus: THE EGGNOG'S GONE BAD!

Emma: -Shoots North-

Josh: Really?

Simon: No. There's just some shoppers out there who still think it's black friday.

North: Ow! WHAT WAS THAT FOR!?

Emma: I'm with the eggnog.

Leo: -Walks in- Ah, black friday. The most scariest time of the year.

-Flashback to Walmart-

Costumers stand greedily by the door. Leo stands on an upstairs balcony in a fur coat next to Simon, who is wearing a black crown.

Leo: Brace yourselves. The discounts are coming.

Simon: -Pats Leo's shoulder- They're already here.

O Fortuna begins playing in the background as the doors open and costumers rush in. Employees are lost in the crowd, items disappear from shelves and cries off war fill the store.

Leo: We gotta fall back! -Looks for a safe place and spots a restaurant- There! Quickly!

Simon: -Is being carried off by costumers- Help! Ahhh!

Markus: Simon! NO!

Leo: -Grabs Markus- It's too late for him!

Daniel: -Tries to tackle Leo but get smacked back-

North: -Is running towards Markus with a mad grin- SAVINGS! MUST. GET. LOW PRICED TV!

Markus: -Takes out foam sword- Go! And get Josh! I'll hold her off!

Leo: Roger that. -Runs like hell-

Markus runs North screaming, a glorious battle took place in Walmart that day.

-End of Flashback-

Leo: Ah yes...a glorious day indeed. -Stares into the starry sky-

Markus: Glorious? You hid behind a counter while I was ripped to shreds.