A True Love: With Everyone

A snowy evening in Detroit. Everyone is bundled in their homes, fearful of the mysterious deaths occurring around town. For further safety and protection, Connor and Hank offer refuge for those in need. So far, only, Simon, Markus, Kara, Kamski, RK900 (aka Conan), and Gavin bothered to show up. Kara seemed a bit on edge, so Hank offered a little song by the fire to lift spirits.

Hank: Oh the world outside is spiteful. The anarchy is delightful. While everyone's confined to their homes. Let it go, let it go, let it go.

Gavin: That was so horrible I think it gave me cancer.

Conan: So that's what that lumpy mushy thing in your head is?

Connor: That would be his brain.

Conan: Oh. I must study this further. *Scanning intensifies*

Markus: Well, since we're here. Might as well watch some tv while we wait for the others.

Markus then turns onto the FBO channel (Looks like the "I" part was scratched out) to reveal a scenery of fields and Luther sitting on the throne made of human flesh with Alice doing the WOP nearby. 

Luther: I got a big ass coat, a chair to sit in, a cup full of wine, and a weird dancing bastard. BUT I GOING OUT THERE WITH THAT B**CH OUT THERE!

Kara: *Changes channel* This must've been an old episode.

Gavin: *Sipping a whiskey* Shouldn't you be with your daughter or something?

Kara: Can't, not after the humans took her.

Simon: What you do?

Kara: Well....

-Flashback-

Alice: You can't control me! It's my body!

Kara: I'm your mother.

Alice: And you're my b**ch! So just let me be me!

Kara: Alice hunny..

Alice: *Slaps Kara* SILENCE WENCH!

Kara:.............

-One day later-

Kara: Say doc, is she gonna be ok?

Doctor: No, you destroyed her ass.

Kara: Dammit.

-Flashback End-

Kara: A small accident. Anyway, I'm gonna go make some din-din! *Heads off to kitchen*

Gavin: Who the fuck says din-din anymore?

Kara: *Yells from kitchen* People with egos bigger than their dick.

Connor: I'll help. *Follows*

Gavin: If you're looking for someone with a bigger dick then go to literally anyone else. *Wanders off to bathroom*

Hank changes the channel, unfortunately commercials on. Somehow Daniel and Josh got a job doing ads.

Daniel: If you're like us, then you must know how hard it is to keep your dik dry. It gets so warped out of shape, sometimes I can barely even recognize my own dik.

Josh: Until we found Elijah's Dik Sealant. The best way to take care of your dik!

Hank: This is just a boner commercial isn't it?

Kamski: Maybe.~

Simon: *Upset* I could've played the part just fine.

-Meanwhile in the bathroom-