Good Boys: With Connor and RK900 (And Amanda)

Ok, time for another one. Beware, this one has some level Kamski stuff. Turn back now or forever hold your peace!

Another bright morning in Detroit. Connor stared out the window, contemplating his situation. For he had nothing else better to do, for his only father; Hank was away. He thought deeply about what he would do? Will he ever return? Why does one dream about cheese? But most importantly, how will he survive his new babysitters? There was a loud knock at the door...

???: OPEN UP YOU PIECE OF SH*T!

???: Um, I don't think it's wise to-

Suddenly the door bursts open to reveal RK900 aka Conan; Connor's big brother and auntie Amanda.

Connor: -Runs and hides under table- (That's probably a smart move.)

Amanda: -Smiles softly- Connor, so good to see you.....alive. -Glares at Conan-

Conan: -Sweats nervously-

Connor: -Smiles nervously- Hi auntie, uh..wasn't expecting you to come so early.

Amanda: That's what I say about my husband too, but I don't go hiding under tables now do I?

Connor: Yes ma'am. -Slowly climbs out from under table-

Conan: -Looks down at Connor- Hi pipsqueak.

Connor: -Sweats nervously- Uh..hey big bro! We're gonna have l..lots of f..fun! We can play video games, read Hank's magazines and have candy for dinner!

Conan: I LOVE CANDY FOR DINNER!

Amanda: LIKE HELL YOU ARE!

Connor: Aw....

Amanda: Now show some brotherly love, you barely see him.

Conan: Haha, you're like me, only weaker. -Pushes Connor down-

Connor: -Rolls on floor in distress-

Amanda: I can tell you two are gonna get along just fine. -Smiles warmly-

-1 brotherly hug of torture later-

As Conan and Amanda settled in, Connor went to play with Sumo. He finds it quite amusing to fiddle with the its wagging tail.

Amanda: Boy! Why you gotta play with the dog's asshole? Hank gave you a video game?

Connor: But I was just playing with the tail.

Amanda: There is no just when playing with someone tail boy!

Connor: -Is confuzzled-

Amanda: Now, why don't you go play with your brother?

Connor: -Looks down shyly- Cause he'll just bully me and draw on my face again.

Amanda: That was just one time b- -Notices Conan drawing on the walls- WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO THE WALLS!?

Conan: I'M DRAWING D**KS!

Amanda: WHAT HAVE I TOLD YOU ABOUT DRAWING THOSE THINGS IN MY PRESENCE!?

Conan: Whatever! -Continues to draw-

Connor: -Has already tiptoed away-

-1 preparation for pain later-

After settling in, Amanda sat on the couch next to Sumo, reading a book called How To Make Your Android Not Become Deviant. Meanwhile, Connor stood in the corner, hoping to hide from his evil twin. It seemed to work at first, until Amanda noticed.